Chapter 9

A/N: Lizzy.
Really long chapter.

Cecilia p.o.v.

The week went by pretty fast. It was already Friday. I guess it went pretty smoothly. Brittany didn't bother harassing me. Maybe someone told her to stop. Who would do that though?

I'm at my locker when I suddenly get tackled from the side. I do a little scream and hit the ground.

I can't see. There's hair in my face, it's not mine . There's a person on top of me. Dying of laughter.

He lifts up and looks at my face. I notice it's Jack.

"Get off." I say.

"Fine." He pouts.

He get up then helps me up. I smile and wipe my outfit off from any dirt. I continue going through my locker when Jack has the biggest smiles ever on his face.

"Why are you smiling? What did you do?!" I ask him. "What happened?"

"Nothing. But you start babysitting today." He says. Hugging me from my side.

"That's today." I ask. Trying to put my books away.

He nods and I sigh. He does a little laugh.

Jack p.o.v.

I decided to help Cece with babysitting today because she needs to know what to do. I'll be spending the day with her. This is kind of more for me then her. I like spending time with her.

"I'll be helping you today. So you know what to do and everything." I tell her. Letting her go. "But once tomorrow comes. I'm out. Hopefully, you survive."

She stays silent, then whispers "okay."

"Um, do you want me to go home with you so you can change or would you rather be alone?"

She seems like something is bothering her. She was fine a few minutes ago. She puts her books up then shuts her locker. I look down at her. She shrugs then starts walking towards the exit.

I grab her arm and pull her into a hug. I don't know what I'm doing. She just seemed upset. Like she needed this. I feel her place her hands on my chest as she buries her head in my shirt.

"Why are you hugging me?" She says. My shirt kind of muffling her voice.

She lifts off and looks at me. I still have my arms around.

"You looked like you needed it."

She looks down "oh." She shrugs. "I guess I did." She mumbles.

She then tries to escape my arms, but I don't let her. She looks up with me with the meanest face expression ever. I smile.

"That's one look you don't give little kids." I say, teasing her.

I let go of her. She starts walking away. I start to walk with her. She still seems like something is bothering her.

"Cece?" I finally say.

"Yeah?" she says not looking at me.

"Um... Is something bothering you?"

She shakes her head no. She must be lying. Something is definitely bothering her.

I let out a sigh. "Remember. I'm here for you. I'll listen."

"Okay."

When we make it to her house she goes to her room. I walk around and look at the pictures again. I see one of her and Grey. They're smiling. Cecilia's actually smiling. She looks so happy. I continue looking at the pictures. These are all of when she is 10 or younger. Where's the ones of the rest of her life?