Chapter 1 (Cecilia)

I notice Grey is now asleep. I lift him up. I carry him to his room and make sure he's nice and tucked in. I sigh. I'm sorry, I can't give you the life you want.

I grab his favorite stuffed animal. I put it under the covers with him. I get up. I turn on the little night light. I leave the door cracked and walk away to my room.

I lay down in my bed. Staring at the ceiling. I don't sleep. I stay up the whole night Another sleepless night. This happens often.

If anything were to happen to me, Grey... Would be lonely.

Why am I so pathetic? Why am I so weak?

Grey, I hope you grow up and are different. Soon, Grey, you'll move out and go to college. You won't need me anymore. You won't need anyone.

I soon feel myself drift to sleep...

***
I wake up. I reach over. I hit the button to turn my alarm clock off. I rise up. I do a big stretch and yawn. Today is Friday. I run my hands over my face. I get out of bed and go straight to my closet.

I grab my school outfit. I pull my skirt up with black knee socks. I grab a black tanktop and put it on. I grab my white button up shirt and put it on over the tank top. I grab the red plaid jacket to go with the skirt and pull it on over my shirt. I use my mirror to put my bow on perfectly. I brush my hair out. I put it in a pony tail with a red bow.

I walk out my room. I see Grey eating Cereal. He has his shoes on and outfit on.

"Brush your teeth?" I ask.

He nods.

"Brush your hair."

He nods.

"Really? I can't tell." I say, joking.

"Sister!!" He says.

"Hope you don't have someone to impress."

He sighs. Giving me a mean look. I smile. I see him give me a little smile.

I grab my shoes. I slip them on my feet. I see Grey put his bowl in the sink. He goes over to the door. He stands by it.

I walk over to him. I lift him up and put him on my shoulders. I leave the house. Making sure to lock the door behind me.

It's a silent walk to drop him off at school. Once, we get there. I put him down. I watch to make sure he gets inside. Once, the school door shuts. I take off to my school, running at full speed. Feeling the wind blow back behind me as I run.

Once I make it to school. I make sure my hair is still good and my bow is still good.

I take a deep breath. I walk in the school gates and right away I can tell. This day will not end well for me. Right when I walk in people automatically start talking and laughing. I can tell its about me. Of course, on top of everything else. People have to tease me.

I walk in the school building and go straight to my locker. My usual everyday routine.

Locker, grab books, class, put books away, lunch, locker, different books, class, put books away, pick brother up, home, cook, work.

Today is not any other day. I open my locker and hundreds of notes pour out onto the floor. Landing on and on the sides of my feet. I bend down and read some in my head.

"Kill yourself. Ugly Bitch. Fat whore. Slut. Waste of Space. Nobody loves you." I sigh.

I pick them all up and throw them away. Nothing New. I heard it all before. Who would do this? It's kinda immature. Maybe if they had to take care of 10 year old, they wouldn't do these things. I don't have much room to talk. I'm barely taking care of him.