Chapter 22:

A/N: Alaia. Song is Me, Myself and Hyde by Ice Nine kills.

I dropped Grey off and I'm at school.

I go to my locker and my head still hurts, but this pain is unbearable. It hurts so bad. I feel like I'm gonna die. My eyes are actually watering. I put my stuff in my locker and hold my head. I basically put my head in my locker. Laying it down. I grab a couple more pills and take them... Hoping it will stop the pain. It only makes it hurt less. I wipe my eyes.

I turn and see Brittany with her posse. Oh please leave me alone today. I grab my stuff and close my locker. The day goes by smoothly. During fourth period I got sent to the office because I started crying from my head. I go through the hall. Wiping my eyes and holding my head. I turn a corner and gasp.

Jack... My well ex-friend is now making out with my bully... Brittany. I would cry more, but my headache already succeeded at doing that... Then my whole world goes black and I hit the ground.

Jack p.o.v.

Brittany and I were making out. I admit that. Of course nothing can explain this situation. Except the fact that she threatened to hurt Cecilia and her little brother. Now Grey is like a little brother to me. Of course I will protect him at all cost. How me making out with her will do something I have no clue?

So, I was making out with her and trust me she enjoyed it more then me. I didn't want to be kissing her. The only girl I want to kiss is Cecilia and she hates me. I soon here a gasp. I pull away and glance over. I see Cece. She's crying. She's holding her head too. Does she have a headache? Soon I see her eyes close and she hits the ground. I immediately react as Brittany runs off.

I go to Cecilia and pick up her body bridal style. I immediately go to the nurse of the school and he tells me to put her down on the bed. I stand there and he does some test.

"Jack, have you noticed anything... That could cause this."

"She's sometimes stressed and sometimes I think she gets really bad headaches sometimes."

"Was you there when she passed out?"

"Yeah?"

"Did she have a headache?"

"I think. She was crying and holding her head."

"I think you should take her to the hospital. She might have a serious illness and it may be causing damage to her."

"I'll take her."

"I'll excuse you guys from classes."

I pick her up bridal style and go to my car. I put her in the back seat, laying her across it. I start the drive to the hospital as quickly as possible.

"Please Cecilia be okay." I mumble. "I need you."

I get to the hospital and the doctors start running test. I sit in the waiting room. Telling Chelsie, Ace, Leslie, and Alaia about her situation. I told Alaia hoping she could cover Cece shifts at work.

The doctor comes out. I walk over.

"You with Cecilia Yunion." he ask.

I nod.

"Okay, so... What exactly have you noticed about her? Important things."

"Um... She's stressed alot. I think she gets headaches often."

"Changes in personality? Nausea, vomiting, fever or chills?"

"I'm not sure. All I know is she stressed and gets headaches often."