3.

{Tosh in the picture above}

I went to go change my lenses to my camera so I could get a better shot .I've been shooting this new upcoming model named Cassie for a little while now and she was amazing. A very beautiful girl. Although she swears that her body is 100 percent hers aside from her breast and her nose I find it hard to believe it's all hers. Only because everything looks dramatic. She has tiny non-existent waist and large ass. Whatever the case maybe she looks beautiful. Our shoot today would consist of her in lingerie like most of the others . She had no problem with shooting like this . She said she was comfortable in her body which was a turn on for a woman to have.

Ever since I started working with her she's been talking about her "bestfriend" non-stop. She would go on and on about how "bad" she was and how her body was "bomb." I almost started to think she had feelings for her friend ! But it's cool to hear a beautiful woman speak highly of another beautiful woman . These days all women do is tear ones other down so it's kind of refreshing to see that this isn't the case. Her friend is suppose to be stopping by today to see the shoot. I'm curious to see who this famous friend is . I'm always looking to shoot new people , especially women.

I walked back over to the set and saw that Cassie wasn't there. I figure she went to the bathroom or to change. I looked at my camera at the photos I took of Cassie. They turned out better than great. Modeling was definitely for her. "This is my beautiful BestFriend I was talking about that you should definitely shoot." Cassie said as she walked in front of me. I looked up and didn't see anyone next to her. "Tosh meet my friend Nyla." Cassie smiled nodding behind me. I turned around and my mouth opened slightly . Her . The girl who hunted my dreams and thoughts. I met her a week or two ago at a party I was bartending at . I didn't think I would ever see her again so this was a great surprise. She was beautiful as I remembered. Even dressed down she was beautiful. "I'm sorry but am I missing something ?" Cassie asked smirking at us both . I was knocked out of my trance and noticed Nyla looking at me with the same expression . "Did you two sleep together ?" Cassie grinned. I wish that was the case.I thought but shook my head no . "Cassie stop playing I'm married." Nyla glared at her friend. Married. I forgot she was married to that asshole . Looking down at her finger I saw that same huge rock glistening . I almost felt like it was mocking me.

"Fuck Jason." Cassie scoffed. Bestfriend doesn't like husband ? I definitely am going to look into that . "Cassie stop." Nyla's soft voice replied. "Forreal how do you guys no one another?" Cassie rolled her eyes. "We met at a charity event." I said. Cassie nodded her head. "Oh I see. Well isn't she beautiful ?" Cassie gushed while Nyla blushed. Are they secret lesbians ? "Yeah she's breath taking ." I smiled at Nyla. "Thank you ." She did a small smile. "I was telling Tosh that he needs to shoot you . Nyla he is an amazing artist ." Cassie said. Right now she was earning major cool points with me. Getting Nyla to shoot with me would be a dream come true. She was already beautiful in person just imagine how much her beauty would reflect if captured in a photograph . "Aren't we supposed to be focused on your shoot first ?" Nyla smiled and shook her head at Cassie . "I shot with Tosh plenty of times . I want you to shoot with him. I'm telling you he'll make you feel beyond beautiful and perfect ." Cassie kept on. Keep going Cassie . Keep it up . "Did you two sleep together ?" Nyla joked pointing between us too. "Um no ! Definitely not but you two should ." Cassie wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. I think we think just alike . All I could do was laugh. Nyla rolled her eyes and laughed too. It was music to my ears .

"Seriously Nyla shoot with him." Cassie continued on. "We'll see." She smiled at me. I can handle that response. It doesn't mean a full no .."I'll be waiting for that response . I'd die to have you in front of my camera." I spoke honestly . Nyla blushed and looked down at her feet. I'm sensing she's either shy or has insecurities. "See Nyla." Cassie smirked. "Yeah yeah let's just finish up your shoot so we can get out of here . " Nyla said. We nodded and took our positions . Cassie got in front of the back drop again and Nyla was next to me but left a pretty good distance. Music blasted and we started to create more art.