22

Melanie's POV

I laid on my back catching my breath

I laid on my back catching my breath . Jason and I just made love for the third time and honestly I couldn't get enough . I loved Jason so much . I was starting to feel as though Jason was in fact over his marriage. He barely mentioned her anymore and he never was in their home they shared . I brought up him and I looking at condos to buy together and he didn't shoot the idea down . He agreed and told me to set everything up . I felt like my life was coming together the way it was suppose too . I looked over at Jason and he was looking right at me . I smiled as he leaned over and kissed me . "I love you ." He said . Butterflies flew all around my stomach . "I love you too. " I said honestly . "You look so sexy being all hot and sweaty ." He smirked . I rolled my eyes . "I am a model you know. It's my job to look sexy ." I laughed . "Well your amazing at your job ." Jason kissed my lips once more before getting up. "Where are you going ?" I asked sitting up. "To work. I gotta make us some money ." I grinned at his response.

I watched him go in the bathroom and get ready . While I laid there I just thought over the last few days . It's been very eventful and emotional. I still couldn't believe what God was throwing my way. It was a definite blessing . "Hey baby did you see that envelope I left on your desk ? " I yelled . I heard the water run for 5 more minuets before it stopped . "Yeah I saw it ! What is it ? Who's it from ?" He yelled back . I took a deep breath closing my eyes and saying a silent prayer . "It's divorce papers ." I said . I wasn't brave enough to yell that. It was silent and then I heard him walk slowly to the doorway . He was still drenched from being in the shower and was in nothing but a towel.He looked at me as if I had a thousand heads . "Divorce papers ?" His face looked completely lost . I tried to hide that his reaction was annoying to me.

"Yeah baby . I know you been super busy with everything and I remember you said that your lawyers were drawing them up but baby that was awhile ago . I'm sorry but my fathers legal team is the best of the best . They made up one in an hour . I left them notes to help . I figured since I know you better than anyone that I'd know what you want and not want . So those are the divorce papers for Nyla ." I explained. Jason got this cold intense look in his eyes . He wasn't saying anything . I started to get nervous . "Babe say something . I just was trying to help. We been talking about this forever . With everything happening now why not speed things up ? Let's get it over with and be together . We're going house hunting next week . You were obviously going to move out so why not dead the entire thing ? Remember our conversation baby ? Remember our plan ?" I got up and walked up to Jason . He just clenched his jaw and looked away . I kissed his jaw and in returned he kissed me on the lips.

He walked away from me and went into the closet to get something to wear. "Oh yeah babe my friend invited me to this art gallery they're having and I wanted us to go together." I mentioned. "Is this for charity ?" Jason asked walking into the bedroom with dress pants and still shirtless . It was a sexy sight. "No . Just a friend trying to take off in the photography world. He's actually pretty talented. We are welcomed to donate though to his business . I'm going too of course since he's a friend . So come with me baby ." I pouted. Jason walked over and kissed my lips once more . "Sure beautiful . We can go." I grinned at his response . "Perfect ." I smiled.  "I'll call you ." Jason said buttoning his long sleeve shirt . He was walking out of our room pretty fast . I shrugged it off and got up to shower . Walking into the bathroom I saw the envelope with Jason's divorce papers sitting on the sink . "You forgot your papers Jason ." I mumbled rolling my eyes.