17

Nyla's POV

I was outside with Tosh doing this small little shoot for that project of his . It wasn't anything fancy or extreme . I wasn't even dressed up .  I asked him what I should wear and he said a simple sports bra and shorts. I thought it was a little basic but it was his vision and I was happy he wanted me to be apart of it.Tosh got my makeup done but that too wasn't over the top. It was just a basic shoot . I did enjoy it though.

After Tosh got a few of the shots he wanted he put his camera in his bag and helped me down  the steps

After Tosh got a few of the shots he wanted he put his camera in his bag and helped me down the steps . His camera crew did a small applause like they do after all the shoots they finish. I blushed and thanked them. "It wasn't anything special ." I smiled. "Yeah but you make it so easy to work with." One of the makeup artist said. I blushed at the nice compliment. "And the fact that your out of this world gorgeous makes it effortless." Tosh said.

"Tosh you call me beautiful and gorgeous all the time." I laughed. "Because you are." Tosh laughed with me. "Well thank you for the millionth time." I playfully rolled my eyes. "A woman like you deserves to be told that non-stop ." I didn't know how to respond to Tosh because he says stuff like this all the time and I'm not trying to lead him on or anything . "Well are you hungry ?" He asked once it was silent for a moment. "Um sure I guess so." I smiled. "What are you hungry for ?" I had to think about it . I was hungry but I also like to keep my weight under control. "You look confused there." Tosh laughed. I fixed my expression on my face . "Sorry ." I laughed. "I just don't know what to eat. I'm hungry but I'm also maintaining my figure ." I admitted.  "Your body looks amazing. It doesn't need anymore work or any crazy diets ." Tosh licked his lips as he looked up and down my body.

"Yeah well this body looks amazing cause I eat right and workout . "  Tosh and I started walking in the direction towards this shopping center . The place where we were shooting was downtown so there were tons of restaurants to go too.  "How about subway ?" He suggested. "That sounds great." When we got to subway there wasn't much people inside . There had to be maybe two customers at most . I went up to the front to start my ham and cheese sub order. While I ordered I saw Tosh in the corner of my eye from a distance holding his phone up. The man behind the counter went to toast my sub and I finally looked in the direction of Tosh . "What are you doing?" I asked laughing. "Nothing just checking these emails ." He shrugged. "You sure ? Cause it looks to me that your taking my picture ." I joked. Tosh laughed. "No sweetheart .  Not this time. I just don't have good service around here." Tosh laughed. After my sub was finished Tosh got in line and ordered his . We found a table in the back and enjoyed a friendly lunch.

Jason's POV

I was leaning back in my office chair. Work was work as usual. Running this company was more than second nature. I could half ass it and still have this place running smoothly. I hadn't got in touch with Nyla since I seen her this morning. Apart of me was curious to see what she was doing. Only because I wanted to make sure she wasn't creeping with that guy again or any guy for that matter.

"Baby let's go get some food." Melanie said gaining my attention. I looked at the time and saw that it was after noon. "Order take out." I wasn't in much of a mood to go out especially during this busy time of the day.  "Come on please. Fresh air would be good for you. We don't have to eat there we can get it to go. I just really would like some air." She begged. "Do we have too?" I groaned. "Yes!" Melanie yelled. I looked at her and saw she looked very anxious. Is there a certain place you'd want to go too?" I asked now fully observing her odd behavior. "Subway." She smiled. "Subway? When have you ever wanted subway?" I asked suspiciously. "Everyone likes subway . It's quick and hot. We'll be in and out . Besides I doubt it'll be busy in there." Melanie was already behind me trying to put my jacket on while I was still seated at my desk.

"Okay honey. Relax . I'm coming." I sighed. Standing up I properly placed the jacket around my shoulders and got the papers on my desk together. Melanie didn't say much on our way to get food. She just smiled to herself as she went on and  off her phone. When we got there  I went inside and walked right to the counter. I wanted to be in and out.Melanie stood beside me and silently waited for me to finish my order. Once I got to the register I heard her take a deep breath and than started going into a fit of coughs. I turned to her and started patting her back. While patting her back I saw someone walk past me out the corner of my eye. The sent of that person was very familiar. I looked up and notice it was Nyla walking out the entrance door. I knew that body anywhere ! She walked up to this guy that was standing out front . I couldn't see the guys face but I saw her looking up at him and smiling saying something . The two laughed and than walked across the street . Nyla ? What the hell was she doing here ? "Babe let's eat here shall we?" Melanie asked. She had this little smile on her face and walked to a table before I could answer .