2.

I was downstairs in the kitchen finishing up cooking. Even though we had maids and chefs didn't mean that I always used them. I preferred to cook for my husband. I felt like as a wife that was my job to do. Jason  loves my cooking . I remember the times when he would try to help me and the kitchen would be a complete mess. These days since taking over the company he barely has time to sit and eat a meal . Today I made him coffee , eggs and bacon. Making his plate and making sure everything was in place gave me a little anxiety. Jason was kind of a freak when it came to having things in order. I assume you'd consider it OCD.

He should be coming down the stairs any minute now. Every morning he woke up the same time and did his same routine. Right on que the clocked changed to 7am and he was walking into the kitchen adjusting his tie. He sat down at his usual spot at the table and I sat on his right. He looked at the food and than at me. "No sausage this morning ?" His eyebrow arched as he looked at the plate of food. "I didn't think you would want any since you had it yesterday ." I said getting anxious. "How about next time you ask instead of assuming yeah ?" Jason  took a bite of his food and it seemed to be very good to him. "I'm sorry." I apologized softly . Jason looked up from his plate and studied my face.

I started to get self conscious . Knowing I had a big purple bruise on my face made me feel insecure. When I saw the bruise forming I felt like dying . I knew it would be there for awhile unlike some of the others in the past. It had been a week now since the whole bartender thing. He hadn't spoke it up again. This was the first time he's actually looked at me. Usually when we fight like this he would avoid me for the first few days and than slowly come around . I knew he was staring at the bruise. "Can I get you anything else ?" I spoke up while putting a piece of hair behind my ear. Jason looked at me a few more moments when his cell went off. "Alright I'm out." He said getting up. "Have a nice day. Love you." I said but didn't get a reply. Instead he answered his phone and walked out the dinning room.

I took a deep breath and wondered what I would get into today. The thing about having a husband that was successful and rich was that he worked all the time. Which meant that I was all alone in this big house. Lately I don't mind it. Jason's  attitude was too on and off for me. I just didn't want him to get angry. I decided to clean up around the house. There wasn't really anything to clean but I'm sure I could find something to keep myself busy. First I stated with the kitchen washing all the dishes and putting them away. I vacuumed the living room. I made my bed and and remade it. The maids laughed at me . They always joked and said that I was one of them and didn't belong in the lifestyle Jason  was giving me . At least I think they were joking.

Around noon I was tired out. I sat on the front steps of our home looking at the garden. My head started to fill with ideas about what I should plant in there. I was so consumed in my thoughts that I didn't see a young man standing in front of me. "May I help you?" I asked politely. "Here's your husbands dry cleaning ." I stood up to get the hanged suits. "Thank you very much. Here's a tip." I gave him a $20 and saw him twist his face up and walking off. That's all I had on me though. I carried the heavy suits inside and up to our bedroom. I took this time to carefully unwrap them and hang them up. I hung the designer suits nearly and smoothed out any creases I seen. I started to do this with all the suits that were hanging out. When i got to the end of suits I felt something in one of jackets pocket . Inside I took out red panties and a crumbled note.

Goodmorning handsome . I had an amazing time with you and an even better night. Your the only man that knows how to handle me and your the only one I'll ever let.Keep these for your collection. I'll see you later on our lunch date. I love you .

Mel

I crumbled the letter up . My blood was boiling . How old was this shit ? I mean I knew they were messing around but I never found anything to prove it. Was this bitch serious ? Was she in our home ? Did they fuck in our bed ? And what does she mean his collection ? What collection? I started to go through all his suit jackets. I found nothing as bad as that but I did find a few numbers from women . How disgusting. Everyone knows Jason Smith is married ! Yeah everyone knows but nobody cares dummy. I shook my head in frustrations at my own thoughts. I had to find this collection of panties. I started to go through his drawers of clothing. I looked and looked.