13

I laid in bed naked as I watched Jason get dressed. We had two rounds of sex after we came back from the salon. It was very rough and hard. Not saying that it wasn't good but it was like he was taking his frustration out on me. "You sure there isn't anything on our mind?" I tried asking again. "Yeah I'm cool. I'm just stressed with work and all." He replied pulling over a shirt. "Do you wanna play ball ? I know it's your favorite . You haven't played in awhile." I asked. Jason looked at me for a second. "So you think I should go waste time throwing a stupid ball around when I could be at work taking care of business ?" He asked getting defensive. I sat up not bothering to cover my chest. "Relax Jason I didn't mean it like that ." I frowned. "Whatever. I'm sorry I don't have all the free time in the world like you do." He scoffed. "Excuse me? Um your the one that told me not to get a damn job or go to school." I reminded him.

"Look I don't need anyone else's attitude. I'm dealing with enough." He dismissed me. "Jason I didn't even do anything. All I did was offer to play ball with you since your stressed out. If work is causing you to be so pissy than maybe you should take some time off." I scoffed. Jason stopped moving and looked me. He than laughed and shook his head. "Melanie would of never said that to me. She would of told me to take my ass into work and fix the problem. Why the fuck would I take time off . I swear Nyla your so stupid." Jason said raising his voice . "I'm not Melanie ." I growled. "Yeah and that's the problem." He shook his head. "Whatever Jason ! I'm so tired of your attitude. You like her so much why didn't you just marry the bitch!!" I yelled getting up from bed. I stormed into the bathroom and locked the door. I didn't hear Jason say anything else. I got in the shower and washed myself clean. We were just fine in the nail shop. He was kissing me and everything. Ever since the ride home he's had an attitude. I saw him continuing to call someone but I guess they kept sending him to voicemail. I know him well enough to know he hates that shit. Either way that doesn't make it right to take it on me.

While in the shower I kept thinking about how things use to be. How Jason was so different. I would of never imagined him treating me this way. Even after our first year of marriage things were still good. What was it about Melanie that drove him this way ? I just didn't understand why he wouldn't divorce me. I got out the shower and texted Tosh. I needed someone to vent too . Tosh sent me directions to his condo and told me to meet him there. When I came back into the bedroom Jason was sitting there with his head in his hands while the phone was at his ear. "Look I'm sorry about what happened at the salon. I shouldn't of ignored your call. I'm so so sorry. I promise it won't happen again." He said into the phone. I rolled my eyes. I'm over it. He didn't even notice me getting dressed or leaving the room. He just continued his conversation. I rode over to Tosh's in silence. My mind was literally all over the place. I was just beyond annoyed . I pulled into a nice quiet neighborhood and felt myself missing this life instead of having a big fancy home.

I walked to the second floor and knocked on the correct door

I walked to the second floor and knocked on the correct door. Tosh answered the door topless.My mouth slightly dropped at the sight. He was beyond tatted up. His whole chest and body was completely covered in the most beautiful art.And he was cut. His muscles were toned and very defined. Don't even get me started on the nipple rings. I never even seen a guy have those.I can't even lie Tosh was definitely attractive . "Wow I never thought I'd be lucky enough to have you check me out." I heard Tosh say. I brought my eyes to his and saw him smirk. "Are you gonna let me in?" I said nervously embarrassed that he caught me starring. Tosh stepped aside and let me in. His condo was basic and very big. He had artwork and photographs hanging all around with white leather couches. "Have a seat." He suggested. I smiled and sat on the nice couch.