11

Nyla POV

"Beautiful . Excellent . Fuck your so gorgeous ." Tosh said behind the camera as he snapped away. I covered my face as my cheeks heated up. "Tosh please stop." I laughed from embarrassment. "Stop covering your face. You are beautiful . I'm just being honest." Tosh smiled. Today I decided to come shoot with Tosh. Besides the fact that he had been bugging me about it I also was bored out of my mind. I didn't want to just lay around the house all day like usual. I wanted to wake up in the morning with purpose and coming to his studio gave me that.

  The shoot today was nothing fancy

The shoot today was nothing fancy . It was simple. I took a few snapshots in lingerie like I've done plenty of times before. So it was nothing extra. Tosh made it hard to concentrate with his constant flirting. I was just glad that he never got touchy. That would of made things weird. After another 10min Tosh said he got all the photos he needed. As always everyone clapped and told me how great I was. I don't know what it was but I swear these people acted like I was a celebrity or something . They were constantly making sure I was okay and asking me if I needed anything. When I asked Tosh about it when I first started coming here he told me that his team just wanted to be as professional as possible and wanted to make every customer feel important . I definitely felt something coming here getting all these compliments and getting pampered.

I walked over to Tosh's desk where he was seating in front of his computer. He was looking hard at the screen while moving the mouse around. "What are you doing ?" I asked coming around his desk to look over his shoulder. He had uploaded my photos and was editing them. "I'm really glad your naturally gorgeous because that makes my job a whole lot easier. I don't really have to edit your photos. Just give them a little touch up." Tosh explained still messing around with my photo. I nodded my head and watched him work. I watched him work in silence for a good 5min before Tosh spoke up."Unless you want me to fuck you on my desk right now I suggest you go change." Tosh said not taking his eyes off the computer. My cheeks heated up and I was lost for words for a second. "I-Im going." I stuttered. I walked away from his desk and into the changing area. I put back on my clothes and grabbed my belongings. I was walking up to Tosh when my phone started to ring. I looked at my blackberry and saw a weird number . "Hello ?" I answered .