19

Nyla's POV

It was around noon and I was out with Tosh at one of his favorite bars

It was around noon and I was out with Tosh at one of his favorite bars. Since it was only a little after noon there wasn't anyone really here. It was Tosh and I , one other person and the bartender . I liked this private setting .
The bar had wifi like almost every place now in 2017, so we were taking advantage of it by taking a look at the pictures we'd taken so far on his laptop . Tosh was crazy talented at editing but he insisted that I didn't need that much.

"I think we're almost ready for the big premiere." Tosh smiled glancing up at me while he was typing away on his laptop. "What premiere?" I asked sipping my green tea . "The reveal of your pictures of course ." Tosh replied before taking a sip of his beer. My face dropped and I sunk in my seat . "Reveal of my pictures ?" I whispered to myself . Tosh nodded his head. "Yeah silly. You thought I was just taking these pictures of you just to have them in some creepy gallery of mine ?" He laughed . "No?" I said but it sounded like a question.

"Remember the whole reason for this is because your helping me with my project. You never asked exactly what the project was now that I think about it." I shook my head. "Your right. I agreed to this and I didn't even have the details ." I laughed embarrassed by my stupidity . Who agrees to something they know nothing about ?! I cursed myself silently. "Basically I rented out this small galleria that displays our work we've done together . Rich people will be there admiring your work and basically it showcases my talent and your beauty." He explained.

"What will these rich people do? " I asked annoyed. I hated being around rich, stuck up people. It already drove me insane just mingling with them now I have to be in a room full of them but this time with my nudes hanging everywhere. Great. Just what the hell I need . "Like are they gonna be judging me ? Half those pictures we took I was half naked ." I pointed at a picture that was currently on Tosh's computer that had me in just a bra and lace panties to make a point. Tosh closed his laptop and took it down off the table placing it beside him. He leaned forward in his seat and stared at me. I had to admit at times Tosh's stares were very intense.

 I shifted in my seat slightly

I shifted in my seat slightly . "What makes you so worried?" He asked after awhile of silence . "You know how I feel about these types of people." I argued. I didn't mean to have an attitude but this was starting to make me regret agreeing to this . All I need is for someone to be there that knows Jason and for him to hear about it. Yeah I'll definitely be dead for sure , Tosh maybe not so much but me yeah I'm dead. "And...what else?" Tosh continued his taunting daze at me.He knew what I was thinking , he just wanted me to give in and say it. "Jason." I said honestly . I didn't even look at Tosh because I was too ashamed and embarrassed. Tosh's jaw clenched than unclenched . "Your afraid of him." He stated blankly . "No.No. I didn't say that." I shook my head denying the truth. "You don't care about rich people being there.You care how Jason is going to react to all this.Your afraid of Jason in general." I didn't even answer. "What the fuck are you doing being married to a man your afraid of?" Tosh asked . For a moment it looked like his face was in disgust but he quickly recovered it to something more serious. I could see on his face that this was pissing him off.And that I didn't understand cause it was my own business. "I'm not ." Was all I could say. "You are . And that's sad . Your a beautiful woman.You don't need him." Tosh said annoyed. "Yes your right. I am a beautiful woman . I am a grown woman. I can make my own choices thank you. Can we stop talking about my marriage please ?" I tried not to let my voice get too loud. But I did get a quick glance from the bartender. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.