4.

I was in the kitchen putting fresh water in the roses I got from Jason. Sending me roses seemed like a habit of his . I noticed that whenever he messed up he would send me flowers. But like a good wife I tried not to complain. Today I laid by the pool and worked out. Honestly it got boring being in this big house. Justin was always gone and when he was here he was in his office. I didn't have any close friends besides Cassie who actually had a busy life. She was doing her lingerie line and modeling and whatever else. I never thought I'd say this but I miss working. Ever since I married Jason I haven't worked. I haven't done anything. When I first met him I was a waitress and was paying for community college but Jason shut all of that down. One night after our second or third date he tossed me a designer purse that was full of money and he said "as of today you longer work there and your mine officially ." I tried to protest but with him he doesn't take no.

I just didn't feel like sitting around. Besides the way Jason works I feel bad. He pays for everything and I don't want him to worry about money . As if right on cue he walked in with his friends Andrew, Scott, and Devin. They were dressed down and talking really loud. I hope I don't get in trouble for wearing this . I looked down and saw that i was still in my bikini . "Hey guys." I smiled . "Damn you look so good ." Devin smirked . "Yeah I wouldn't ever leave you alone cause I'll be afraid someone might snatch you up." Scott laughed. I was use to they're comments and jokes. It was all flattering. Jason's eyes danced down my body and than looked back in my eyes. "What are you up too ?" I asked looking at each of the guys trying to avoid Jason's stare. "Shit. I think we were going to hit the gym or maybe watch a game ." Andrew answered. "Oh cool. I was at the gym earlier for a few hours myself ." I said watching Jason go in the fridge and grab a beer.

"We can tell ." Scott grinned. I rolled my eyes playfully. Jason walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He kissed me on my temple down down my face. When he got by my ear he whispered ,"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't beat the shit out of you for looking like this in front of guys." My body froze . I tried to keep a smile on my face. Jason now moved in front of me and rubbed his hands up and down my body slowly. The look in his eyes was dark and intense. "I didn't know you were bringing company over. I was here bored and got in the pool . I'm sorry." He looked at my lips and kissed them gently. "Point proven." He smiled. My body finally relaxed and I kissed his lips this time but more slower. We started making out when we heard coughing behind us. "Get a room!" Andrew laughed. "Jason laughed and flicked him off. "Baby I wanna talk to you about something ." I said softly. "Go ahead." Jason said while passing out beers to his friends. "I want to go to school ." I said bravely. I knew this subject could get heated but I couldn't help but bring it up. I was tired of being bored here.

"What's at school ? " He asked taking his blackberry out. That was one of his business phones. "Education ." I said sounding confused. "You want to go to school ?" Devin asked me with interest. "Yes I would love to go . I went for half a semester when I met Justin." I happily explained. "And now that your married to me there's no point in going ." Jason said firmly putting emphasis on married. "Just cause I'm married doesn't mean I can't go to school." I lightly laugh trying not to make things get heated fast. Even though I was already annoyed with how he was acting. I'm trying to talk to him about something important and he's checking emails. "Why do people go to college ?" Jason asked still looking at his phone. I was kind of confused why he was asking me this. "To get an education ..." I said slowly. "Why?" He asked in a bored tone. "To start a career?" I answered but it sounded like a question. "Yeah . And why do people want to start a career ?" He kept on. "So they can make good money and support themselves." I answered shaking my head in confusion. "Exactly ! So if I'm paying for you to live this lavish life style , give you money , give you access to my credit cards than why do you need a job ? Your already well taken care of so there's no point." Jason spoke finally and put his phone away.