Chp. 4

I just sat there shocked. "You're lying." I said trying to maintain my breathing. "When do I ever lie?" She asked. I sighed "Never." But then I realized that Cody Simpson is going to be my next door neighbor. I then smiled huge. "Are you excited?" My Aunt said laughing. "Are you kidding me? I'm going to meet my idol!" I said clapping my hands. If i wasn't confined to this seat I would be jumping up and down. This is totally amazing. "Wait I thought he lived in L.A.?" I said showing my very confused face. She looked at me slowing her driving down. "He does but he's on vacation right now." All I did was just nod and smile.

When  we parked the car I saw my cousin talking to a girl with blonde hair. I guessed that she was talking to Alli Simpson. My Aunt Marcie beeped the horn and Evelyn turned around and she smiled wide. "Rosie!" She said running towards the car. "Evelyn!" I mocked her and tightly hugged her as I got out of the car. "I love your purple streaks. It looks really good on you." I chuckled at how excited she is to see me. "Oh Rosie this is Alli." Alli gave me a friendly hug and smiled. "Hey nice to meet you." I said after we broke off our hug. "I agree with Evelyn the purple streaks look really good on you." I smiled while playing with one of the purple streaks. "Yeah I got bored with my hair." I said.

"I wish I could do that but no I had to have black hair." Evelyn said pouting. "Well Evelyn honey you look just gorgeous." I said faking a Jersey accent. we all laughed a bit. "Its nice to be in Australia again." Alli gave me a bit of a confused look. "Now I know why you had a bit of an Australian accent. Where did you use to live here?" She asked. Before I could answer my Auntie walked over. "She's  originally from Sydney. Sorry to interrupt but Alli I was wondering if you could go get your brother."

I froze in place as Alli and Evelyn both walked off to  get Cody. "Aunt Marcie what are you doing?" I harshly whispered. "You want to meet your idol don't you?" She said smirking. I narrowed my eyes at her and shook my head. "You"re a very evil women." I said as she laughed. "Well you wont call me evil for long." I look at her confused but then followed her gaze. He was dressed in a white shirt, black skinny jeans, and black supras. He was much hotter in person definitely. He must've caught my gaze because when he looked at me he gave a warm smile. I blushed looking down at the ground.

I heard his footsteps getting closer. I lifted my head trying to avoid his bright blue eyes. "You must be Rosie." He said standing right across from me. I blushed before speaking. "Yeah and you must be the one and only Cody Simpson." He chuckled lightly. "So Marcie you wanted to see me?" He then said to my Aunt. "Yes could you help Rosie with her bags and show her to my room?" He smiled down at me and nodded. "Not a problem. Ready love?" He said taking my hand in his. I felt shivers go up and down my spine. I just nodded. I'm usually not this shy around anyone but I'm new so I don't want to say something I'll regret.

He grabbed of what was left of the suitcases and walked towards the house. His hand that was once holding mine opened the door. It was beautiful absolutely gorgeous. My jaw dropped a bit and Cody just laughed lightly. "Its so beautiful." We just stood there in silence after that. "So umm my room?" I said clearing my throat. "Oh yeah follow me." We walked up the stairs and took a left. My room was so pretty. It had purple walls with a light blue cheetah print poster. On the other side of the wall was a pink cheetah print. My bed was in the middle and it was cheetah print and above it there was a picture of a cheetah running through trees.

"Do you like it?" I jumped slightly forgetting that Cody was there. "Its amazing." I was still wonder struck about it. "Well I guess I did a good job." I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "You did all of this?" He smiled with a hint of happiness in his eyes. "I painted the walls and the posters were my idea." I smiled at him and hugged him. He seemed a bit surprised a bit but hugged back. "See this is one of the many reasons why you're my celebrity crush." I said but then pulled away blushing. That just totally slipped out my mouth. "You have a crush on me?" He asked a bit shocked. "Is it a crime?" I said trying to not make things awkward as I ran my fingers through my hair. "I find it quite cute actually." He said smiling meeting my eyes. I blushed slightly looking down. "So do you want to go hang with Alli and Evelyn?" He asked probably trying to avoid the subject. "Sure lets go." I said walking out the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm going to try to post the picture of what the room looks like. So ive been having obsessions with Rihanna lately and I dont know why. ._. So anyway sorry if there might be a few mistakes. I post a new chapter every day ~ Brianna xoxo