Chp. 42

Rosie P.O.V

"So you're not going to be made when you see them?" I was sitting across from Cody, at IHOP, eating breakfast. "I'll probably just stay in your dressing room." I frowned stirring at my now cold hot chocolate.

"I want you to be there though." I pushed my food back not wanting to eat. It's every time Cody and I have serious conversations I always loose my appetite.

He sighed pushing the half-eaten pancakes back towards me. "Do you really want me standing there watching half-naked guys being around my girlfriend?" I huffed running my hands through my hair. "No it's just- never mind." I really didn't know how I felt about it anymore.

"Just what?" He was trying to push me into saying something I didn't even know how to say. "I don't know how to put it into words." I mumbled. "Yes you do, now tell me." I groaned rubbing my forehead. "I just thought you would get over it." I whispered.

"I did but that doesn't mean that I feel comfortable about it."  I rolled my eyes pushing my plate away this time closer to the edge of the table. "Whatever." I sighed giving up. "Are you seriously going to make me feel bad?" I looking into eyes which showed annoyance.

"No I just lost my appetite that's all." I shrugged my shoulders. I just felt really sick at this moment and thinking about eating made it worst. "Fine" He leaned into his seat. "I always ruin things." I whispered to myself. "What do you mean?" I really have to work on my whispering when I'm around Cody. "I just feel like that I ruin every time were supposed to have a good time, I always ruin it. Like in England, we almost broke up because of me." I felt a lump in my throat even thinking about it.

"Do you want to go?" It was clear he didn't want to relive those memories. I nodded my head as he went to up to pay for the check. I walked out the door and sat at one of the picnic tables. It was people who were either waiting for tables or eating outside.

I laid my head on the table, my hair cascading over my shoulder. Louis helped me cover up the love bit since he was the only one who was smart enough to figure out what happened. It was a very awkward but hilarious conversation. Hopefully no one else will see it.

Cody P.O.V

I paid the cashier and began searching for my girlfriend. I found her sitting down at a picnic table with her head on a table. She was upset with the conversation we had earlier but she had to understand that I just wasn't comfortable with it.

"Babe?" I sat down next to her resting my head on the table so I could make eye contact with her. "I'm going to make you watch I understand." Her voice sounded tired and defeated at this point. All she begged for was my company and I was over here being a priss.

"No I'll watch." I pulled her onto my chest resting my head on hers. "You don't have to." She replied, rubbing imaginary circles on my stomach. "But I want to." I felt her hand on my jaw making me look. "I love you." I smiled, pressing my lips onto hers.

***

Rosie P.O.V

We arrived at the studio and Cody has been forcing a smile all day. I knew he didn't feel comfortable with guys around me but I really don't have a choice. But it was  just going to be for two minutes and they have to go to do another shoot. Justin had arrived earlier with Gianna so he could spend time with her.

Selena was supposed to pick me up after the shoot was done since we had to work on some songs. Justin wasn't too thrilled about me working with his ex but didnt pay much attention to it.

@RosieOfficial: Photo shoot today XP

I put my phone walking towards Niall who was eating as usual. "Niall stop being fat." He poked my side making me squeal. "Rosie stop dying your hair." He twirled my purple strands in between his fingertips laughing.