Chp. 2

When I got home I just shut down and cried. "Mom?" I said loudly. "Rosie Marie Gonazalez why are you home-" She stopped mid sentence when she saw me. "Do you think you can get me an earlier flight. I can't stay here any longer." She pulled me into one of those motherly hugs. "I know honey it'll be okay." She stroked my hair which always calms me down. I just nodded. We pulled apart as she wiped away my now eyeliner stained face. "Why don't you get washed up while I look for some earlier flights?' I smiled. "Okay." I then headed towards my door happy that I'm leaving Virginia.

The Next Day

"Cause you are on my mind!" I jumped at the sound of my phone alarm. I looked at my phone and say that my best friend Kailey texted me. Okay so i know I said I have no friends but I have one. Her name is Kailey and she gorgeous. She lives in Canada. I lived there for about 5 years. I moved away because that's where my father died and my mom said it held too many memories.

Kailey<3: Hey boo

Me: Heyy:)

Kailey<3: Are you excited??

Me: I guess im moving into some rich neighborhood!

Kailey<3: Dont worry everything will be ok:)

Me: Okay well i have to get ready bye i love you<3

Kailey<3: Have fun i love you too xoxo

I put my phone down and smiled. I ran down stairs and almost collided with my mother. "I was just about to wake you up." My mom said holding her heart. I laughed to myself. "Oh." I said trying to fix my bed head. "Do you want breakfast." I hesitated a bit but said yes. I walked to the kitchen and saw plates filled with chocolate pancakes, bacon , toast, and eggs. "Is this just for us?' I asked surprised that  my mom made all of this food. "Yep." My mom said handing me a plate. "Now eat that food." My mom said in a funny voice.

After eating a took a shower and looked through my now almost empty closet. I decided on my black boots, light blue jorts, my white shirt, and my leather jacket. I brushed through my hair. My mom already put my suitcases in the car. "That took you long enough." My mom said. "Hey I'm going to the country I was born in I have to look good." She laughed as we both got into the car.

At The Airport

After being lost for about a good 30 minutes we finally made it. I had mixed emotions go through my body. We went into the airport and after they did all of there security checks we walked towards where the gate was. "Well Rosie you're flight is going to be here in 5 minutes. Are you ready?" I sighed I didn't know if i was ready or not. "I wish dad was here." I mumbled under my breath. My mom put her hand on my back. "Don't we all."

"Flight 32 Virginia Beach to Queensland, Australia is now boarding." I got up grabbing my carry on bag. "Well this is it my baby leaving." My mom said as tears formed. "Mom this isn't goodbye its a see you later." I said hugging here as tears stung my eyes. "I love you so much." My mom said. "I love you too. "We let each other go as I kissed my mom goodbye on the cheek. I walked towards the gate and gave one last wave to my mom before boarding the plane. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I want to dedicate this chapter to my friend Kailey who has helped me through so much. But anyway who else is upset that summer is ending?? Oh and i don't know if there is an airport in Virginia Beach I don't live there. Jorts are jean shorts just in case you didn't know. Sorry if the chapters are short they get longer I promise you! ~Brianna xoxo