Chp. 34

Cody P.O.V

It's been two hours since the argument and trust me I felt really bad about what I had said. Jealously took over at I brought it out onto her. I'm still pissed off though that she didn't tell me about half-naked guys being around here. She's leaving in like four days and she never thought of telling me at all. I mean how the hell would she feel if I was posing half-naked with half-naked girls. I know that if I talk to her it's going to end up in another screaming match. I know that I'm probably overreacting but was she really not going to tell me at all and let me find out through a magazine?

If I see her I'm going to just picture half-naked guys surrounding her.. touching her. That just gets me to a point where I want to punch any guy who even glances her way. I just honestly don't know what to do when she comes back.

I heard the door creak in before hearing her walk in. I had a feeling this wasn't going to end well. She didn't glance at me as she walked past me going towards the mini fridge. She grabbed a water bottle and started walking out the door. "Rosie?" I said quietly wanting to just forget about the argument. "Don't talk to me I'm not in the mood." She snapped before slamming the door shut. Well I guess she's still pissed off about the argument too.

Rosie P.O.V

I was so close to just forgiving him but then I remembered what he said. I've been walking back and forth through the halls wondering if I should at least try to talk it out. I mean he basically called me a slut and then he tries to apologize after. Okay maybe I would get a little bit jealous with girls who were half-naked too but I wouldn't call him a man whore.

I told Bella what had happened since I started to cry a little bit during my lunch break. She said I didn't have to do anything else until I'm in New York. I needed to leave the arena or else I was going to insane. I walked through the halls trying to find one of the rooms Cody puts his skateboard in. After about looking through four rooms I found what I was looking for.

I looked over and found my iPod lying beside his jacket. I grabbed his skateboard, his skateboard, and started to head towards the exit. I heard screams meaning that one of Cody's opening acts started.  I mentally rolled my eyes at the I love you's and the annoying high pitched screams.

I didn't have any headphones so I started blaring Sleeping With Sirens. I took a picture of my shoes on the skateboard and posted it on Instagram.

@RosieOfficial: Its a skateboard and Sleeping With Sirens kind of night :'(

I could really care less about the "What's going on?" or "Are you okay?" I just wanted to be left alone. Our relationship wasn't perfect but I don't think our fights ever ended like this beside the whole entire Destiny fight. I rode around the streets of the back roads of London which weren't as busy as I had thought. It was probably around 7 o'clock now and I felt a buzzing.

Cody<3

Accept/Ignore

@RosieOfficial: Going to always hit ignore like you always ignore me. #imdone 

Some fans were now flipping out asking if Cody and I had broken up. Honestly I know they would secretly love it if Cody and I had gone our separate ways. Right now I was just done with everyone and I don't know why I'm getting so paranoid and angry.

He just took things too far like he did last time and it always makes me feel like the stupid one. If he couldn't help the fact that I'm going to be working with guys and I can't stop it. It's my job and I'm not ready to lose it because Cody doesn't like the idea.

I stopped at some drugstore, walking into the warm building. I turned my iPod off and leaned Cody's skateboard against the wall. "Hello." An old English woman said warmly. "Hello." I returned the warm smile and started walking through the store. I bought water and gum since I wasn't that hungry.

"Uh miss what time is it?" She checked her wristwatch squinting her eyes. "It's about 8 o' clock." I thanked her as I grabbed my stuff and my skateboard and rode around the streets once again.

I decided to make an Instagram video so Cody and his family wouldn't think that I run away. I put my flash on and hit record while Breathe Me by Sia came on.

@RosieOfficial: Sia how I love you so.

My phone brightened at the likes and comments I was receiving. It's been two hours and I didn't realize that Alli had texted me. She was wondering where I was and that she was worried. Funny how Cody never once called me or texted me yet.

All:): It doesn't matter. I'm coming back...

I sighed turning the skateboard around heading back towards the hotel.

Cody P.O.V

"She answered." Alli said as my parents sighed in relief. "What did she say?" My mom asked worry in her voice. "She said it doesn't matter but shes coming back to the hotel." Alli sighed putting her head against on the window. 

We were in my room wondering where the hell Rosie was right now. She just left, took my skateboard, and started riding around London. I knew why she had left; it was because she didn't want to be anywhere near me. "You guys go to bed I'll talk to Rose when she gets back." They were hesitant but nodded their heads.

 "Cody try talking to her okay?" My mom asked. I just nodded my head looking out the window. She doesn't know about what I had called Rosie but she did know that we got into another fight. Maybe I was also worried that Rosie could find a guy who can actually not get overly jealous over every guy he sees. When she said that she was done my heart felt like it had been smashed into a million pieces. I didn't mean to call her a stripper it just slipped.

I heard the door open lightly and I heard a skateboard hit the ground. I turned around and Rosie's eyes shown confusion, pain, and anger. "Rosie." She stopped me by putting her hand in my face. I'm not in the mood to argue." She spit out like it was killing her to say it.

"I don't know why you just cant accept my apology." I knew why though. It was because she always forgive me and I only forgave her twice during our little spats. "Just stop it! I cant forgive you at all! Name me one time you have ever forgiven me? Maybe it was because I slapped you but that was how long ago?!" Her voice raised up slightly.

"I forgave you when you cut yourself." I mentally slapped myself as soon as those words left. "Are you fucking serious?! I don't know whats gotten into you! But I'm beginning to rethink this whole entire relationship." I felt utterly defeated but I was also just getting more pissed off.

"Whatever." I mumbled walking away. "That's all you ever say once you know that I'm right you just try to shrug it off! Where the hell is the Cody I fell in love with?!" She screamed. "I don't fucking know how about you go find him!" I barked

"Fuck you!" She yelled before slamming our bedroom door in my face. She locked the door and I heard her sob and punch something. So that night was something I have never felt before in my chest. It sat right on my heart crushing it making it hard to breathe.

I was confused and hurt: I cried but I made sure she didn't hear me. We fell asleep separately for the first time in weeks. I just have no idea what will happen to us now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I had to do some sort of drama but I really like it:) When I'm sad I listen to Sleeping With Sirens and Sia whenever I'm sad :'( But anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter! ~ Brianna xoxo