Chp. 32

Rosie P.O.V

I woke up with Cody's head lying on my chest and our feet tangled together. I reached over and grabbed my phone, squinting at the bright light. It was 12:30 in the afternoon and I had to be at my interview around two. I groaned dropping my phone against me as I felt Cody stir. Today was going to be a hectic day for both of us.

"Cody wake up." It's such a pain waking up a jet legged Cody Simpson. His grip tightened on me making me squeal. I saw him trying to hide a laugh and a smile. "I see you dumb ass." I chuckled trying to get out of his death grip. "Wow rude much?" He lifted his head sticking his tongue out at me. "C'mon I gotta get ready for my interview."

He groaned, burying his head on my stomach, his hair tickling me. I giggled trying to wiggle out of his grip once again. He laughed against my stomach which made me squirm a bit. "I give up." I put my hands on his hair trying to fix his bed head. He just chuckled while rolling off my stomach. He sitting on his knees looking down at me. "Idiot." I murmured. "What was that?" His voice lowered as he started leaning down.

"Idiot." I repeated myself as his lips soon crashed onto mine. It was filled with passion and love as his lips moved in synch with mine." Our tongues somehow found their way into each other's mouths. I felt a burning sensation go through my body and it made me want more of Cody. I broke away though gasping for air. I was ready and I think we all know what I mean by I'm ready.

"I love you." I put my hands on his chest smiling. "I love you too forever and always." I looked into his light blue eyes and they were filled with love. "Promise?" He nodded his head looking deep into my eyes. "I was going to give you this later tonight but I need to give this to you now." I looked at him confused as he reached over and grabbed a red small box.

"What is this?" I asked as he handed me it smiling nervously. "Just open it." Once I had opened the box I gasped tears brimming my eyes. It was a gold bracelet with diamonds that had "I will love you forever and alway" engraved in them. I looked up at him happy tears slowly starting to fall down on my cheeks. I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding tightly onto the bracelet. "It's beautiful." I whispered into his ear. "Anything for my princess."

I pulled away wiping my eyes. "Can you help me put it on?" He smiled and nodded his head. "When did you get it?" I started to playing with one of the diamonds. "Yesterday while you and Alli were shopping." I gave him a toothy smile which made him blush slightly. "Well I one hudred percent love it." He smiled wide as I said this.

He pulled me into a hug and I felt the butterflies starting up again. I never wanted to let go from this moment ever. He is just so perfect to me and words cant even express of how I feel about him. He's the reason why im alive today he's my gaurdian angel. I didnt know how I got so lucky but somehow I did and i'm so grateful for it.

"Do you want to get changed now?" He said as he pulled away. "Do I really have to go?" I groaned putting my head on the crook of his neck. "I know I could stay like this forever but you have to leave in an thirty minutes." He started to pull away but I wrapped my arms around his waist holding him tight. "Okay a little bit longer." He chuckled lightly hugging me back.

We stayed like this in silence until I finally pulled away. He kissed me lightly sending chills down my spine. "Why do I have to go to this interview?" I groaned, lazily getting off of the bed. Cody just laughed shaking his head. I picked up my white bra and matching lace underwear. I then grabbed a blue button down shirt that had lace in the back, black mini skirt, and black high heels. 

I grimaced looking at my reflection in the mirror. I wonder how Cody found me "beautiful" in the morning. After I got changed I curled the ends of my hair making it look like I had beach waves. I put on some black mascara and blue eyeliner. I looked down at my wrist smiling at the bracelet. I feel actually beautiful today and feel like nothing could go wrong.