Ch 1: Natsu

Lucy POV

I take a deep breath before walking into my new school. My name's Lucy Heartfilia, I'm 17 and I'm the new girl. My father always took me to private schools, but all I wanted was to live like a normal teen that goes to a public school. I begged my father to take me to Fairy Tail High, since he said no I just kept getting kicked out until he did. As I walk through the hallway, I feel heavy stares. I just keep walking. I get a few whistles from a crowd of guys. Whatever, I just ignore them. I make my way to my locker, my schedule in hand. I organized a few stuff and then shut it. A face hidden behind the locker door is now revealed. A pink haired boy is smirking at me. I had to admit, he makes the pink hair work.

"Does gorgeous have a name?" He winks at me.

Probably just a dumb pervy idiot.

"Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia" I scowl at him and walk away without saying another word.

I still feel his eyes on my body making me tense. Whispers are heard from girls nearby.

"Ugh, who does she think she is"

"She looks like a slut"

"She better not try taking away our Natsu"

I ignore them. Natsu's his name huh? I make a mental note. Natsu, the fuckboy. I could tell he was popular, the crowds of girls, the cheesy comment, the way he flirted with them. Obviously someone I should avoid. The bell rung and I walk to my first class, History. The teacher told me to stay standing until everyone sits down. Some of the girls glare at me as they walk in. After everyone settles down, the teacher gets up.

"Good morning class, as you see we have a new student. Would you like to introduce yourself?"

I look up from the floor, "My name's Lucy Heartfilia" murmurs are heard from the class.

"Ok Ms. Heartfiia have a seat, back there"

He pointed to a seat near the back, on the right was a small blue haired girl busy reading a book. She looked up at me at me and smiled. I smiled back, I knew we were gonna get along. On the left was the pink haired perv. Ugh, just great, I'm supposed to avoid him. I'm just gonna have to deal with him. I walked over and sat down, the whole way I felt pinky's smirk as he stared at me.

"Hi, my names Levy" the blue haired girl leaned over to whisper to me "you wanna eat lunch together?"

"Sure, thanks" I whispered back at her smiling. We both turned to the teacher.

"Hey Luce~" I heard Natsu call. I stiffened and bit my lip in frustration."Luce~"

"What!?" I whispered/shouted. "and its Lucy!"

"I like Luce better, wanna meet me after class?~"

"As if!" I accidentally shouted, the teacher stopped and the entire class looked at me.

"Ms. Heartfilia! Detention! No talking during class!" the teacher continued his lesson.

Detention!? On my first day!? I sighed and tried to pay attention.

Natsu POV

Damn that girl is hot! She's got detention to which just makes it better, cause I have detention too. In class I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Her body was so curvy from her hips to her breasts. Her blond hair looked so silky smooth. Her chocolaty brown eyes were so mesmerizing, and when I saw her bite her lip! It just made me more determined to make her mine.

I lost track of time but eventually the bell rung and everyone rushed out. I kept a close eye on Lucy as she walked out, her hips swaying side to side She walked out with that short blue haired bookworm, Levy? I think was her name. I followed them behind making an effort not to look obvious. She waved goodbye to Levy and then she started looking through her locker. I snuck up behind her.

"Luce~" I breathed on her neck. She slammed her locker and turned to face me, her arms crossed below her breasts, and she bit her lip.

"What!?" She looked pissed of but honestly I was to distracted looking at her to notice how much. I took this opportunity to pin her to against the locker so she couldn't escape. I got a few stares from people nearby.

"I told you to meet me after class" I pouted.

"Ok, so what do you want!?" She was obviously annoyed.

I closed in on her neck and whispered in her ear, "I want you Luce~"

Hey there my lovelies! Kathy here! This is a new story I'm working that I hope you'll enjoy! If you have any suggestions please feel free to comment! I'll try to update in about 5 days or so, please be patient!
Quick question, NALU or NALI? I personally prefer nalu.
Shout out to: Happy_SwagNeel_4eva she's supper awesome!
Love you all! ❤❤❤
See you soon my lovely fuckers