Ch 12: Make it up to you

Smut ahead

"W-what!?"

"You heard me Luce, say that you love me"

Lucy was starting to get frustrated and she was at the point of breaking. She didn't want to give in so easily but she didn't want him to leave her hanging. She was completely sex driven right now but she wasn't going to play along how he wanted her to.

"N-natsu you baka"

Natsu sighed and sat up. He was really expecting this to work. He was about to stand but Lucy pushed him over. Natsu gave her a confused look until he realized what she was doing. She fixed herself on top of Natsu's member and slowly began to slide it inside of her. Natsu grunted and bit his lip.

"Lucy, you bad girl" he said cockily. Lucy didn't answer she was to wrapped up into her actions. She moved her hips up and down occasionally letting out moans. Natsu tried to stay resistant but failed. After a while he started to move his hips rhythmically along with hers. The sound of wet slaps were heard across the room.

"Mmm~" Lucy moaned as she grabbed Natsu's hand and placed it on her breast. He groped her and Lucy let out a gasp. Her other hand was down at her clit playing with it. After a while her rhythm slowed. Natsu noticed she was getting tired and flipped her over.

"Imma let you slide this time but you owe me" Natsu whispered. Lucy just nodded with her eyes closed as she enjoyed his thrusts into her. He pounded against her with twice the force Lucy was able to muster.

"N-natsu!" Lucy screamed. Natsu quickly brought his lips down to hers silencing the moans after.

"Their gonna hear you~" as much as Natsu wanted to hear her cries he didn't want to get caught. Lucy struggled to contain herself as she took in the overwhelming pleasure. She could feel herself inching closer towards her climax.

"N-natsu" she breathed.

"L-luce" Natsu knew what she was gonna say and just gave her a last hard thrust. Lucy let out a scream not caring anymore who heard. Their hot juices both filled each other. Lucy heaved her chest rapidly moved up and down. Natsu took his bulge out of her and took a moment to steady his breathing. He collapsed onto the bed. They could still feel the heat between their gleaming sweaty bodies.

Once they both cooled off Natsu got changed remembering that they weren't at Lucy's house or his. Hopefully they didn't hear anything. They also cleaned up the room a little bit and eliminated the smell of sex both of the room and themselves. Natsu watched Lucy change and she tried to ignore his gaze.

"So Luce, about the game, will you just say it and get it over with. I mean its no secret now so what's stopping you?" Lucy paused at his question.

"You had sex with Li- Lucy I was drunk!" Natsu interrupted. Lucy furrowed her eyebrows at him.

"We're practically half drunk now so what if later you just say that you did this because 'you were drunk'?" Natsu thought about what he was gonna say carefully before he spoke.

"Luce even if we weren't half drunk I would still act this way" he took a deep breath feeling the slight incoming headache that was forming. "Luce, what I did was awful but remember you did wrong too. I want to make it up to you, please tell me how" his eyes were pleading for a chance and Lucy was starting to feel pity. She pondered for a brief moment and bit her lip.

"Oh alright we'll discuss how you can make me forgive you later but first, please take me home" she answered feeling the headache forming too.

"Luce I can't drive like this, u font trust myself, I'll just carry you there. Its not that far."

"Ok" she yawned and sat on his lap after she finished changing.

"But, only if you let me sleep with you"

"Ok" she whispered drowsily leaning against his chest.

Natsu carried Lucy bridal style out of the room. Everyone was passed out on the floor. Erza was tightly gripping onto Jellal head smothering it into her chest although Jellal seemed comfortable. Levy fell asleep on top Gajeel and I heard him mumble something like 'shrimp' under his breath. Juvia wouldn't let go of Gray's leg and Max had a broom up his ass. Everyone else was just scattered everywhere. Lucy had already fallen asleep in Natsu's arms. Natsu tried walking out as quietly as possible careful not to wake anyone. He did trip on Gray's arm on the way to the door.

"Stupid ice prick" he mumbled. As Natsu walked to Lucy's house he looked up at the stars. Natsu was just happy to have a star of his own. Lucy.

Hey minna! How are you? Sorry I took so long to update I got writer's block. So anyways see you all soon. Love ya!