Ch 11: Drunk

There is smut in this chapter and will be in the next

Natsu POV

As we drove off it was hard to keep my eyes on the road. She was dressed like that, right in front of me. Why do we have to go to a party? Where a bunch of people are there?

"Hey Natsu?"

"Hmm?"

"You seem off, what's wrong?"

"Oh nothing"

Lucy POV

I gripped his hand tighter. Just staring at our intertwined fingers gave me butterflies. When we got to the surprise party we were greeted by everyone. Mira still hasn't gotten here so we were still setting things up. I was putting up decorations on the wall when I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind. Oh Natsu.

"What do you want Natsu?"

"When is this party gonna get fun?"

"When Mira comes home" Just after I spoke those words a sound of a car parking was heard in the driveway.

"She's here!" Someone yelled out. The lights suddenly went off and everything went silent. The door was unlocking and then it slowly creaked open. The lights suddenly clicked on. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everybody boomed. Mira went around talking to people and thanking them. Then Cana came through the door.

"I brought the booze!" Everyone cheered and I guess you can say this is when the party really started.

Narrator POV

The deeper the party went into the night the more drunk and crazy everybody got.

"Hey Lucy *hic* come and play truth or *hic* dare with us!" Levy called.

"Ok *hic*" she drunkenly walked over dragging Natsu with her. Everyone was sitting together ready to start.

"Birthday girl goes first *hic*!" Levy hollered.

"Ok, *hic* truth or dare Erza"

"Dare! *hic* Only cowards pick truth!"

"I dare you to kiss *hic* Jellal!"

"Jellal! Get your *hic* ass over here and give me some sugar!"

"O-ok" Jellal whimpered.

After Erza's drunken kiss it was her turn to ask somebody.

"Levy, truth or *hic* dare?"

"*hic* Truth!" Levy goofily smiled.

"Coward! *hic* Umm, have you ever had perverted thoughts about one of your *hic* classmates~?"

"Yeah! *hic* Lucy truth or dare~" Levy giggled.

"Dare~"

"Hmm, I dare you....to give Sting a *hic* lap dance!"

"Mkay~"

Lucy walked over to Sting and Natsu furrowed his eyebrows at the sight. She seated herself on his lap and seductively grinded against him. Sting just gave her a lusty look and enjoyed the show. Lucy let out a few moans of satisfaction as his hand traveled up her waist. Natsu looked like a bomb that was about to blow. He couldn't stand it. Sting's hand went higher and he groped her causing her to gasp. Natsu was about to pounce on Sting, but Lucy hoped of him. Before she walked away, Sting gave her a rough kiss. Natsu jumped out of his seat and snatched Lucy away from him. He carried her bridal style over to the guest room. He didn't even look back to see their reactions. He laid her on the bed and hurriedly rushed over to lock the door.

"Natsu~ what're you doing?"

"I told you to stay away from that shit head" he hovered over her while looking her in the eye, "I don't do sharing, Lucy you're getting punished" Lucy could feel herself getting wetter with his words. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"Oh please punish me, I've been a bad girl~" Lucy pouted. Natsu collided his lips with hers. Their bodies moved rhythmically as she straddled him and slowly started racking her hips against his. Their tongues intertwined and Natsu roughly fought against hers. As they continued with their heated kiss they took of each others clothing and threw them aside. Natsu's mouth migrated to her neck and sucked and nibbled her tender skin. Lucy let out moans of satisfaction but that wasn't enough, we wanted to hear her scream. He  moved his throbbing bulge to her face.

"Suck" he ordered. Lucy obediently latched her mouth onto his member. She bobbed her up and down and Natsu set the rhythm. Her skilled tongue swirled and danced around his tip. Her mouth moved to suck on his balls as she jacked him of. Lucy could feel her wet needy pussy wanting attention. Natsu noticed this and took his bulge out of her mouth. Just as Lucy was about to whine he started rubbing her clit. Natsu smirked at Lucy's resistant face. He forcefully shoved two of his fingers into her and Lucy let out a gasp. Pumping his fingers faster and faster he could feel her body slightly trembling with need. He held on of her mounds with his unoccupied hand. He successfully caused her to let out a cry out as he tightly squeezed her.

"N-natsu!"

"Does it feel good Luce? Do you like it?" Lucy just answered with a silent nod. He took his fingers out of her cleaned them  with his tongue. Lucy was panting heavily and sweat covered  her glittering skin. Natsu missed her screams he wanted to hear her beg. He circled his tip around her wet hole. Lucy's breathing sped up by the arousal.

"N-natsu" Lucy was growing impatient.

"Now Luce, I won't be doing anything until you say you love me"

What do you think Lucy will do?
Will she give in to her needs?
Or will she resist?
Find out next time on Just a Game!
Hey minna! Sorry I left a cliffhanger, it was getting a little lengthy. I'll try to update before Sunday comes. See you guys later. Bye my lovelies!❤️❤️❤️