Ch 5: A toy?

Natsu POV

I suddenly felt a hand strike my cheek leaving a burning red mark.

"Ow! What the he-!"

"What the hell are you doing with this slut!" Lisanna interrupted. Rage erupted in her icy blue eyes.

"She's not a slut Lisanna!" I hollered.

"Yes she is cause she's taking you away from me! You're mine!"

"Lisanna I've told you many, many times that our hook ups don't mean anything, its just a hook up!" I didn't want to talk about this in front of Lucy, but I wanted Lisanna to go away.

"Liar! I know they mean something!"

"Lisanna I don't have time for this" I walked off with Lucy that was now dead silent.

"You belong to me Dragneel! I won't let anyone take you from me!" Her yells began to fade the farther we walked away.

"Are you ok?" I asked and held her hand.

"Y-yah" Lucy answered in a shaky voice.

That answer didn't help me feel any better it just made me more concerned about her.

Lucy POV

Was I just a toy? Like that girl? Did I mean nothing too? I was just a phase? I'm letting myself be used like all the other girls. Ugh. I was lost in my thoughts. This is what you get Lucy, for hooking up with a fuckboy. I sighed and continued walking to class along side Natsu. I'm such an idiot.

All day I felt completely out of it. I don't why, but I just wasn't feeling it today. Levy and my other friends seemed to notice and asked me about it. I just said I was fine, cause honestly I didn't know what was wrong with me. That didn't seem to convince them though, but I assumed they didn't continue to ask me about it because they knew I didn't want to.

The day flew by, my thoughts were like a wormhole, I hardly felt it go by. School ended now and I was about to get on the bus.

"LUCE!" I heard a voice yell and suddenly there were strong arms wrapped around my waist. I didn't have to turn around to know it was Natsu.

"What?" I said in a cold tone.

"Why are you getting on the bus? Come with me I'll drive you!"

"No thanks" all of a sudden I just felt a surge of anger towards him.

"What? Why not?"

"Cause I said no, now leave me alone"

"Luce, are you ok? Is something wrong?"

"I'm just fine" I didn't let him continue, I just got on the bus. He just stood there in confusion as the bus drove away.

When I got home I collapsed on my bed, my thoughts still raging in my head like a storm.

"Ugh, what am I gonna do?" I groaned into my pillow.

I was so dazed, I didn't notice that there was someone standing in the corner of my room looking down at me.

"Hey Luce" his voice was serious and emotionless.

"AAAHHHH!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!? HOW'D YOU GET IN!?" I sat up on my bed starring at the pink haired boy in fright. He scared the shit out of me.

"window"

"Shit" I muttered. "What do you want anyway!?"

"Something's wrong Luce, I know it. Please just tell me" he got closer to me, kneeling down to eye level.

"Nothing's wrong! I'm fine!" He took my hand and held it tightly.

"Please"

I snatched my hand back, "Get out!"

"Luc-"

"I said, get out! I don't want you in here! I don't want to see you! Leave me alone!"

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong! What did I do wrong!?"

"You were born!" With that I fell back on my bed pulling my covers over me.

He didn't say word, he just sat down on the bed next to me, my back was facing him and his back facing me.

"Is this about Lisanna?" He suddenly asked. I stayed quiet, cause a part of me knew that was it.

He sighed, "listen Luce, I never loved Lisanna, she's meaningless to me." I still stayed quiet "but you Luce, you're different"

I sat up and turned to him. He turned around and his eyes met mine.

"How?" I asked.

"I don't know, I can just feel it. I've never felt this way about anyone else Luce." He reached out and held my hands in his. I got lost in his onyx eyes, for once I didn't see that sex-driven fuckboy. I saw a kind hearted caring person. I could hear my heart pounding in my ear. My emotions were all over the place, I didn't even know what I was feeling. I haven't known for a while now.

"Luce, I...I love you"

Hey lovelies! I know, I'm such a troll! Sorry! I hope you liked this chapter! It gave the feels just writing about it. Anyways I'll update soon! I love you my lovely fuckers!❤❤❤