Ch 9: You're on

Lucy POV

I was angered even more at his question. Did he just ask to play a game?! Wasn't he already playing a game with me this whole time anyways?! I held in my anger and a tick mark formed on my forehead.

"What type of game?" I said through gritted teeth.

"If I can get you to say that you love me in the next five days, you'll be my girlfriend. If I can't, then I won't bother you ever again. Deal?" He held out his hand to me. I could see the anticipation in his eyes.

I thought about it for a moment. It was a good deal, I can easily win. I shook his hand.

"You're on"

He smirked and took advantage of the situation we were in. He tugged at my hand bringing me closer to his body. I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

"I'll make sure you lose, Heartfilia" he breathed

I bit my lip and hid my flustered face. He still saw my face and smirked again. Damn him. Suddenly I felt his warm tounge on my neck and the arms wrapped around my waist held me tighter. A shiver went down my back. I refused to show any reaction to what he was doing to me. Then, I got an idea. I slightly backed away from him, and leaned my head on his chest.

"You know Dragneel, I can play dirty too" I turned to see his flustered face and I smirked. I ran my arms down his shirt feeling his sculpted chest and played with his belt buckle.

"Naughty girl" he was about to lean in for a kiss when I stopped him with my finger on his lips. A smirk spread across my face. A confused expression on his.

"You should get going" I said.

"See you at school" he smiled. He walked over to my window and unlocked it, "Oh, and don't lock your window. Next time you do, I'll have to punish you." And with saying that ever so casually, he hopped out. I just starred at the window to where we just was and smiled. Oh that boy, messing with my mind and shit.

The next day soon came and I awoke when my alarm lock went off. After getting ready I headed to school. I walked to the school bus like I usually did, humming a random song.

"Hey Luce!" I turned and of course saw Natsu in his car. "What's up with you and walking lately?!"

I smiled at him and got into his car. I sat down and took of my back pack. Then I suddenly felt a hand grip my thigh. Natsu inched closer to my body.

"Don't you think we should finish where we left off yesterday before you rudely interrupted?" He asked. I bit my lip teasingly at him and gave him a lusty look.

"You know I kinda liked that kiss with Sting", I lied. I was trying to tick him off. He furrowed his eyebrows and gripped my thigh harder making me gasp. He took the opportunity to shove his tounge into my mouth and roughly kiss me. When he backed away he still looked angry.

"Don't ever say that again" was all he said and I nodded obediently at him. We arrived at school after, once again, we ate breakfast in the car. He wouldn't let go of my waist. He held me tightly and his grip wouldn't loosen.

"Natsu...please let go of me"

"No"

"Why?"

"Because I said so"

The whole time we were at school he seemed to be looking for something, or someone. When Sting casually walked by us he kissed me passionately in front of him. So that's what this is about. I kissed back, because I also, wanted to brag to Sting. I was to tranced by kissing Natsu I didn't see Stings reaction or the fact that he walked away.

"I don't want you getting close to that guy, your mine. You're on thin ice one wrong move and I'm punishing you. Got it?"

All I could do was nod. He kissed me again before walking away, probably to meet up with his friends. That reminds me I have friends I need to meet up with too.

I went to the library and found my friends quietly reading on a table in the back of they room.

"Lucy/ Lu-chan!" They all whisper/shouted.

"Hey guys" I grabbed a seat and took out a book.

"We haven't seen you in a while, where have you been?" Levy asked.

"With Natsu"

"Ooooo, aren't you two hitting it off" Levy sang.

"Yah"I realized I probably shouldn't tell them about the bet, or anything we've done. I don't think I wanna talk about that.

"So, I was thinking of throwing a surprise party to celebrate Mira's birthday. I'll need help with the preparations, I'd like it if you guys pitched in. You guys wanna come?" Erza stated

"Sure!" We all answered. Our conversation dragged on until the bell came and then everyone left to class.

What do you think is gonna go down at this party?
Will Lucy lose?
Find out next time on, Just a Game!
Hey guys it's Kathy! I'll update soon, I really need to start working on my other stories. I'll see you guys soon! Luv you guys!❤️❤️❤️