Ch 3: Nothing Special

Lucy POV

"Oh Luce~" a shiver went down my spine "I told you I wanted you, now I'm gonna get you"

What the hell am I gonna do? I'm trapped. I bit my lip as I brainstormed ways to get out of this, avoiding Natsu's stare. I suddenly felt his lips touch mine, luring me into a deep hungry kiss. I felt him smirk as he backed away.

"When you bite you lips like that, it makes me want you more~" he purred. His hands traveled down my waist.

"Pleease, stop" I moaned.

"It doesn't sound like you want me too Luce~"

I felt his hands going up my skirt and then he passionately kissed me again. He continued kissing down my neck, licking and sucking, leaving hickies wherever he did. His fingers tips were massaging my panties, I tried my hardest not to moan. That would only feed his determination, Lucy. Why are you letting yourself bring played with like this? Then I heard footsteps walking towards the door.

"Shit" he cursed. He let me go and raced back to his seat after unlocking the door. I got in my seat just in time as the teacher walked in. Phew.

About an hour had past by when the teacher said, "You may leave, detention's over"

I walked out of the school quickly, but stopped right outside the door as I realized I missed the bus because I was in detention. I ordered father not to send a limo because it would attract to much attention. I sighed and continued walking.

"Hey Luce!" I ran as I heard that voice but a hand quickly got hold of my wrist. "You don't have a ride home?"

I turned to, of course, see Natsu there. I shook my head avoiding eye contact.

"I'll drive you!" He grinned at me.

"Like hell I'll get in a car with you, rapist!" I snatched my hand back.

"Ok Luce, number one I didn't rape you, and number two it doesn't count as rape if you like it"

"I DID NOT LIKE IT!"

"Sure, now c'mon, just let me drive you. I won't do anything, well, not unless you want me too"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

Natsu POV

We got into my car and I drove off. It started to rain heavily all of a sudden. She lead the way as I followed her directions. When we finally got there, there was a huge beautiful mansion there. This is where she lives!?

Lucy POV

"Um, hey its raining a lot I think it'd be better if you stayed until it clears up" I said as he took out an umbrella from the back.

"Sure" he walked out of the car and opened my door and led me out. When we both got inside I told him to try to avoid everyone, they would probably tell my dad. As we arrived to my room I put my stuff down.

"Give me a second I'm gonna change" I told him and walked into the bathroom. I hurriedly changed. I was now wearing white shorts with a pink tank top. When I walked out I felt him stare at me. "What?"

"Oh n-nothing" he answered and looked away.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"Well Luce I think you know very well what I want to do~"

"I-uh you idiot"

"Oh c'mon, Luce just once"

"You said you wouldn't do anything"

"That was while we were in the car"

I punched him in the arm, "No way"

"Fine, ok then don't you have movies?"

"Yah I have a few"

"Ok then let's do that"

We searched through movies and then finally chose some movie called 'The Forest'. I asked a maid to get me some popcorn, while Natsu hid in the closet. When we finally got settled I was sitting next to him on my bed. somehow I fell asleep, I slept so comfortably. I don't know what else happened that night but I woke up with Natsu's arm around my waist while I was facing him.

"NATSU!" I yelled and he almost fell out of the bed.

"Where am I?"

"Your still at my house stupid"

"Oh yah, wait what time is it?"

"Its 6:30"

"Why would you wake me up so early"

"Cause we have school!"

"Ugh"

"Now hurry up and get to your house, the storm's over so that's not a problem anymore"

"Not leaving"

"What-why!?"

"Not until I get a kiss"

"IM NOT KISSING YOU"

"Pleeaaase" he begged. I was sitting in the side of the bed and he came up to me and inched closer to my face.

"I-uh don't" I mumbled.

His lips lightly touched and I ended up wrapping my arms around his neck. He deeply kissed me, until he ended up on top of me on the bed.
Uh-oh

Hey my lovelies! How are you guys?
Anyways I'm working on writing another story. I'm trying to make this one more professional and detailed. It'll come out real soon!
Quick question, what's you favorite anime? Mine would probably be Attack on Titan.
Love you guys! See you soon my lovely fuckers!