Ch 15: Three Words

Natsu POV

"I...think your gonna have to try harder that" Lucy suddenly smirked and ran into the bathroom. I was growing annoyed with this game.

"Luce open up!" I banged on the door. I just heard her giggle on the other side.

"No~" she said childishly. I felt my cheeks warm up at her cuteness.

"Lucy, don't make me come in there" I threatened in a husky voice. I heard her giggling stop. She opened the door slightly.

"Why? What're you gonna do to me?" She looked at me with lusty eyes. I gulped. I took a deep breath and pulled myself together. I flashed her the same look.

"I'm gonna punish you" was all I said. She looked at me with wide eyes but she soon shook her head at me.

"Oh Dragneel, if anyone gonna punish here, its gonna be me"

"Really?" I asked with false amusement. I then quickly put my foot at the opening and tugged the door open. Lucy who had been leaning on the door suddenly fell on top of me. I was quick to wrap my arms around her as we crashed into the ground.

"Natsu!~ Lemme go~"

"No thanks, you're mine!"

"Natsu!~"

I then stood up dragging Lucy with me. I pulled her chin up so our eyes could meet, my grip on her waist never loosening.

"You're really stubborn you know" she shifted her gaze away from me but I just moved closer forcing her to look at me. "Lucy, please" I begged. She then leaned into me, closing the gap between our lips. It was a soft and passionate kiss. Tender, and full of emotion. Like the kiss we shared in the car. She placed her arms around me neck and played with my hair. She backed away after a while and whispered three words I've been waiting to hear since I met her.

"I love you"

I smiled at her. I was so relieved. Finally, she was mine, and nobody else's. Nothing could ever hurt us again.

"I love you too"

Is this the end of the story?
Why was it so short?
Will there be more chapters?
Find out later on Just a Game!
SORRY IT WAS SO SHORT. I had trouble coming up with ideas for the chappy. I'm still deciding if this is the end or not, probably not. By the way thank you if you ever voted, it brings a smile to my face :) SEE YAH LATER KAWAI POTATOES! LOVE YOU! <3