Ch 8: The Game Begins

Lucy POV

After my encounter with Sting I went to search with Natsu. I couldn't find him anywhere.

"Hey Levy, have you seen Natsu?" I asked.

"I think he ditched" she answered.

"Oh really? Where'd he go?"

"Well I overheard that he might've went to a bar, you know the one Cana's working at."

"Oh, ok I'm gonna go check on him real quick. If I'm late can you tell the teacher I'll be back in a bit and that it was an emergency?"

"Of course but don't take to long"

I bid Levy good bye and ran off to the bar, stopping once or twice. The sun beat down on me and the wind blew in my face. I saw the bar as I turned a corner. I walked through the door still panting. My eyes searched the room for Natsu, but I couldn't see him through the crowds of people. I caught Cana's eye and I walked over to her.

"Hey Lucy *hic* long time *hic* no see" she greeted, her cheeks flushed and I could tell she was drunk.

"Hey Cana" I smiled, " have you seen Natsu?"

"Yup, he was hanging here with *hic* Lisanna. They headed over to the *hic* workers lounge a while ago by themselves. *hic* They were pretty drunk" she smirks at me, I knew what she meant, "Honestly, they make a cute couple."

"Oh...I guess I'll leave..." My heart was shattered. I told you. You were just a toy. You should've listened to me. Yah I should've. I started heading to the door after I saw the confused look on Cana's face. Her attention soon drifted to a customer ordering something. Wait what if they didn't do anything? What if they did? The curiosity was biting at me. I needed to see for myself. I hesitantly walked over to the door labeled 'workers lounge'. I slightly opened the door and peeked inside. My heart collapsed. He was lying down in the corner of the room. Lisanna was lying on top of him, both of them butt naked. Natsu had his arms wrapped around her. Tears blurred my vision and I ran out. I ditched. I just wanted to go home. So I did. When I got home I remembered to lock everything, especially my window. The scene replayed in my mind over and over again and my tears wouldn't stop flowing. Eventually I ended up crying myself to sleep.

Natsu POV

I woke up with a weight on my chest, and a massive headache. I looked to see what the weight was. It was Lisanna, in her birthday suit. I did a double take. WAIT! WTF, WHY IS LISANNA HERE?! AND WHY IS SHE NAKED?! I quickly realized that I was naked as well. WHAT IS GOING ON?! I shook Lisanna awake and her eyes fluttered open.

"Oh hey Natsu" she said bluntly.

"What happened?!" I asked.

"Oh what you don't remember? We made love Natsu, I'm glad he did. It's been a while." She had a sleepy voice.

"What the heck! I would never do that!"

"Oh Natsu but you did~"

The memories were coming back to me. I'm horrible. What if Luce finds out? Oh no, I need to get out of here! I rushed to change, Lisanna was talking to me but I didn't listen to what she said. Checking what time it is, I ran to Lucy's house. I needed to talk to her about what I saw at lunch today. It was a few hours after school so she should be there. I knocked on the door, no answer. I called her, no answer. I was starting to get worried. I tried to go through the window and it was locked. Wtf. What if she's somewhere with Sting? I shivered at the thought. I kept on calling, and knocking on the door for about 15 mins, until she finally answered the door.

"Go away" was the only thing she said before she shut the door. I rung her doorbell louder, and she opened the door again.

"If I let you in will you stop bothering me?"

"Maybe" I smirked. She rolled her eyes at me and let me in. She walked over to her room and I followed closely behind her. We both sat on opposite sides of the bed.

"So, what do you want"

"I wanna know what's up with your mood, and what that little scene with Sting was. Don't think I didn't see it."

"Whatever, that was just a kiss. At least I didn't have sex with him like you did with Lisanna."

My eyes widened at her answer. She must've seen me too. Ugh, dammit. I felt so guilty I forgot I was mad at her.

"Luce, I was drunk I didn't-"

"You're a liar! I knew you were toying with me from the start! But I was to stupid to realize it. You know you might've told me you loved me, but I never told you shit! I hate you! I never loved you! I always loved Sting!"

I stayed quiet. It hurt like hell to hear her say that. Was this true? Time to find out I guess.

"Luce, you wanna play a game?"

Hey minna! I'm back! I missed you all! I'll be updating more often now since my problems been solved. It almost the end of the school year! Next week I'm doing testing though, ugh. Anyways I love you all see ya soon my lovely fuckers!❤️❤️❤️