Bonus Chapter!: Nashi

If you're transphobic please do me a favor and get out, thanks

Years later, after Lucy's pregnancy, Natsu was a father to a little boy named Nash. The Dragneel family was happy and healthy, or so they thought.

"Breakfast is ready Nash! Come down stairs!"

"Yes momma!" Yelled the little 8 year old boy from his room. A few minutes past and Nash still didn't come down.

"Nash!? What's taking so long!?" Natsu hollered.

"Nothing! Give me a minute!"

"Ok!"

Nash ran down stairs and sat down on the table and grinned at his parents. Lucy eyed a sparkle from a corner of his lips.

"Nash, were you playing with my lipstick again?" She reached a hand over to wipe it off.

"No..." Natsu reached over to ruffle his hair.

"Its kinda cute don't you think Luce?"

"Not when I have to go buy new lipstick"

"So Nash, you ready for school today?"

"But dad, school is booooriiiiing!"

"Well you have to go its for your own good"

"Hmph"

A silence spread through the table, Nash building up the courage to ask something important.

"Momma?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Can we go to the store after school today?"

"Sure, what do you wanna get"

"Just some clothes"

"But you already have a lot of clothes"

"Yah but- some of it doesn't fit me"

"You just keep on growing little man, soon I won't be able to call you little man anymore" Natsu laughed. Nash smiled nervously, his clothes did fit him, he had lied.

After Natsu dropped Nash off at school he went back home to Lucy.

"Hey Natsu?"

"Yah?"

"Another one of my dresses are missing"

"Nash probably has it, you know how he loves playing with your things"

"That sneaky little boy, why doesn't he take any of your things?"

"I dunno" Natsu sat on the couch and flipped through channels.

When Nash arrived from school, he seemed super exited to go to the store.

"Mamma can we go now?"

"Give me a second sweety" answered Lucy applying her make up.

The Dragneel's drove to the store in no time at all. Walking in through the massive store, stars formed in Nash's eyes.

Lucy held her Nash's hand and led him to the boy's section. She picked numerous clothes for him to choose while Natsu was sitting on a bench flipping through a magazine.

"Ok what about this one?" Lucy asked handing out a blue shirt with a cartoon character on it.

"No"

"This one?"

"No"

"This ones really cool, what about this one?"

"No"

"Ok then pick out what you like"

"But the clothes that I want isn't here"

"Hm? Then where is it?"

"Over there" Nash pointed to the girls section, at the pink shirts and skirts hanging from the racks.

"In the girls section?"

"Mhm" Nash nodded nervously, hoping his mother wouldn't yell at him. Lucy smiled at him.

"Then let's go" Nash beamed at her answer running happily towards the girls section.

After numerous minutes of looking through pink frilly clothes, Nash found an outfit he liked.

"Go try it on Nash!" Lucy clapped her hands together in joy.

"Ok, but momma?"

"Yes sweety"

"Can you call me Nashi, and like call me a girl?" Lucy sympathetically smiled at her.

"Sure Nashi"she ruffled her hair and rushed her to try on her clothes.

Nashi ran out in a pink too too with tights and a pink shirt. White slippers on her feet, a toy crown on her head and a wand in her hand. Toy fairy wings tied to her back.

"Let's go show daddy!" Lucy rushed over to Natsu that was still entertained in his magazine.

"Papa! Look I'm a fairy princess!"

Natsu looked up at Nashi and then Lucy confused.

"Her name is Nashi" Lucy answered his eyes.

Natsu faced Nashi again, he put one hand on her shoulder and smiled at her.

"Your the most beautiful fairy princess" Nashi grinned and hugged her father. Natsu then carried her on his shoulders. "How about we go pay for all this?"

"Yah!" Nashi giggled with her parents as they walked to the cashier. They paid for everything and made their way to the car.

"I'm a fairy princess!" Nashi yelled happily as the sound echoed through the parking lot.

"Nashi how about when we get home I put makeup on you?" Lucy asked.

"Yay!"

Just little bonus chapter! Anyways I hope you liked it! Love you guys!❤❤❤