Ch 2: How lucky am I?

Lucy POV

"I want you Luce~" my face burns up. At this point the hallways were practically empty since the bell was about to ring, and- RING -there it is. I felt his hand travel up my thigh, his warm tounge lick my neck. I unconsciously bit my lip. What are you doing? Get him off of you! My hands were at his chest making an effort to push him away but he's to strong. He gripped my thigh and wrapped his other hand around my waist.

"Sto-" I was cut off by his soft lips. I found myself kissing back. Ugh... no...Lucy...stop...this is...wrong. He backed away wearing a big smirk as he caught his breath. My face felt like it was on fire.

"You...jerk" I breathed "now I'm gonna be late"

"Aww c'mon, I know you enjoyed that" he wore his confident smirk.

I flushed at his comment, "WHATEVER!" I yelled in embarrassment.

The day went by and it was eventually time for lunch. I made an effort to ignore Natsu since the 'incident'.

"Lu-chan!" I looked around the cafeteria holding my tray. I spotted a short blue haired girl flaying her arms from a table and walked up to her.

"Oh hey Levy!" I smiled at her.

She was sitting with a scarlet haired girl to her right and a dark blue haired girl to her left.

"Oh! These are my friends, Erza" she pointed to the red head "and Juvia" she pointed to the dark blue haired girl.

They both greeted me and I sat down in front of all of them.

"So how's your first day so far" Erza asked

My face automatically blushed remembering the incident from earlier.

"Lu-chan! You're blushing! Something happened huh? Tell us! Pleeaaase!" She pleaded.

"What!? Nothing happened..." I stuffed my sandwich into my mouth hoping to change the subject "so, tell me about Fairy Tail High"

"Um, well ok, you see those girls over there." She discretely pointed behind me "those are the popular girls, they're really mest up"

"Thought so"

"And that over there" she points a bit to the left "are the popular boys, they have their own fangirls and everything, you might want to avoid them too, they have a history of heart breaking"

I looked over to where she pointed and noticed Natsu was sitting there. He caught my eye and winked at me, my face flushed and I continued eating. I noticed Juvia didn't speak much.

"Anyways you get the jist, those people are bad news"

"Yup"

Natsu POV

I'm sitting here at the lunch table with my bros, and I caught Lucy looking at me. I winked at her and I saw her blush and look away. Man, she's so adorable.

"Hey so you've seen the new girl?" Gray asked.

"I heard she's smoking" Jellal adds.

"So did I" Gajeel comments.

"Are you kidding? I already kissed her" I boasted.

"Already!? Nice, she is pretty hot" Gray answers.

"You bet!"

Time past and before I knew it, it I was at detention. You know, I completely forgot how I got here. Lucy walks in and I smirk at her. She's jusl so hot. She mumbles something under her breath and sits a few sits in front of me.

The teacher at the front desk is busy on her phone when her walkie talkie goes off, I didn't really listen to what it said, I was busy looking at Luce, but apparently the front office needs her. She hurries to the office without saying a word. Yes! This is my chance! I walk up to the door and lock it.

"What the hell are you doing!?" She asks and gets out of her seat.

"Oh, Luce~" I walk over to her she tries to back away but soon found herself against a wall, I pinned her and whispered in her ear, "I told you I wanted you, now I'm gonna get you~"

Hey my lovelies! I had extra time today so I wanted to update. If you guys want me to update more frequently feel free to ask! I just want you to know that I try really hard on my stories and I hope you like them.
Quick question, What was the last anime you watched? Mine was Kill la Kill or Dimension W, do any of you watch Dimension W?
Anyways I'll update soon!
Goodbye my lovely fuckers!
See you soon! Love you!❤❤❤