Chapter 44 Lots of Worries

Cover of Guardian Angel above

---

---

"Did you feel like this before you and Shawn went back into the house?" Cam asked.

I nodded my head 'no.'

Out of all the stomach flus I have had none of them have caused me so much pain, and I have only felt sick for a couple hours. All the other ones were mild pain, but this one feels like knifes are stabbing into my side. What can possibly be wrong with me?

Cameron's POV

I felt so bad for Maddie. Matt was out with Kaylee, and I don't feel like bugging him.

"Madisyn?" I asked trying to get her attention.

She seemed so dazed and confused. Her eyes were so blank as she stared between Anna and I.

"I'm going to go get her some cold water and crackers," Anna stood up from Maddie's side, and left the bathroom.

I moved over to Madisyn's side.

"I think... I'm-" she quickly turned her body, and threw up more.

My first reaction was to rub her back, and softly talk to her so it would side track her.

"It's going to be alright," I softly cooed. My hand rubbed small circles.

"No it's not!" She cried before more of her stomach contents escaped.

She wiped her mouth, and flushed the toilet before falling back onto the ground. Slowly she leaned her head back, and started to cry.

I wrapped my arm around he shoulder and held her. "Anna and I will take care of you."

Just on cue Anna came up holding a cup of water and some crackers. Anna handed Maddie her tooth brush, and quickly Maddie brushed her teeth.

"Okay small sips of the water," Anna said handing Maddie the cup of water.

Maddie just held it as she silently sobbed. "Did you eat anything bad?" I asked.

"I don't think so. I barely ate yesterday," she sniffled.

"Are you-no. Never mind," Anna said reconsidering.

"Am I what? You can't take it back it could help with why I am sick!" Maddie said putting the water down.

"Well did you and Shawn.. You know.. Before he left? Are you possibly pregnant?" Anna asked skipping around some words.

What she was trying to avoid asking finally hit me. She wants to know if Maddie is pregnant!

I looked at Maddie who's eyes were wide eyed and her jaw dropped.

Madisyn's POV:

My mind was completely fizzled. Everything was spinning to me. The pain I was feeling, plus me trying to consider being pregnant a possibility is absolutely over whelming.

"Maddie?" Anna asked scooting closer.

"I-I-I don't know... What if I am?" I said starting to cry even more.

What if I am? I am so young I'm seventeen almost eighteen. I can't have a baby! I want to get married first. My fingers are crossed to get married to Shawn. He is my one true love.