Chapter 80 House Listening Party

October 4th

10:00am
Eight hours till secret listening session in Los Angeles

Yesterday Anna and I found so much for the house. We ordered a lot in store and online. Everything online will be shipped to the store, and then a delivery truck will bring everything to the house on the scheduled date. As for all the main furniture met for the downstairs we had to have all the big furniture delivered this morning bright and early. We needed all of it for tonight.

Today is my first secret album listening session here in Los Angeles. We carefully handpicked 30 fans to come listen to the album, and then I will do some acoustic versions of them. For this Los Angeles listening party I wanted it to be more intimate with my fans, so we invited them to my house. Now I have Matthew, Kaylee, Anna, Hayes, and Jamie helping me get the furniture moved around. We also have the movers moving everything around, but I still have to get the decorations up for certain areas.

There is about thirty people in the house getting everything ready. I walked around to the open dining room, and saw the black wood table was set up with the matching chairs. In the middle a white fabric mat was placed down, on top of it was a white rose bouquet decorated with red sparkles. There were paintings placed behind the table, and gold decorations dangled from the chandelier.

Around the corner a small wall was being decorated for a photo booth. The camera stand was in front of it. On the wall a white backdrop was hanging. Around the backdrop was red and black fabric draped with gold sparkles on them. A white fur carpet was on the ground, and a black wood bench was placed over it. On the bench was throw pillows with my album release date and the title.

I looked in the bathroom, and it was being cleaned, but the pictures of Shawn and I were hanging up along with some paintings. The toilet seat had a black cover over it. The hand pump soap was set out next to the sink. On the other side I had a bowl of mints with the album cover art, the date, and title. They are so cute. A bouquet of more pink roses were sitting in a black cubed vase. The roses were spray painted gold at the top.

I then pulled out the red lipstick I've been carrying waiting for the mirror to be cleaned. I put it on my lips then took it to the mirror.

Lovely to see you tonight, hope you enjoy visiting our home.
Xoxo, Madisyn Espinosa

I then kissed the mirror under the note. The note was at the top corner written not too big. I didn't want it to take up a lot of room.

I walked outside to the patio to see just the basic furniture was set up. There was a couple of lounge chairs, chairs, side tables, and big table for BBQ. Speaking of the outside BBQ was just put in.

I walked into the kitchen as the decorations were being put up in there. The caterer hasn't arrived yet giving us time to get the kitchen all ready. I was able to hang up a garland of gold circle cutouts of a crescent moon from the center of the kitchen to the edges. Where they all come together in the middle I put up a whole bunch of red, pink, and white roses with diamond dangling down.

At the back of the counters some rose petals were painted gold with glitters and i spread them along the back along with red, pink, and white petals.

I looked at the Ellen magnet on the fridge and chuckled. I decided to leave in on there with the magnets promoting my album. Everyone can take one if they want minus my Ellen one.

I set up picture frames on the counters each one with pictures of me preparing for the album and making it; me in the studio, holding a guitar, writing in my notebook, playing the piano, photo shoots, and sleeping in the studio. From the bottom of the cabinets I turned on the lights making it bright, and added some dangling diamond chains. Even though they are fake it added a great touch.