Chapter 82 'Giving Up Isn't In My Blood'

October 10

October 10

I rolled over in my bed at the sound of my phone and grabbed it.

Incoming call from JJ

I squinted my eyes together and answered the phone, "It's twelve thirty am Johnson."

"I know, but it's Gilinsky. I don't know what to do about him he's being super aggressive and he's drunk right now. I don't know what to do," Johnson said with panic in his voice. I ran a hand through my hair and sat up.

"Okay, I'm on my way." I hung up my phone and started pulling some shorts over my underwear and added a bra under Shawn's Harry Potter t-shirt. I know what a cute nerd he is.

"Where are you going?" Anna asked sitting up from the mattress.

"Gilinsky's having an emotional breakdown," I breathed remembering his last one. with my eyes practically shut I started my way towards the door.

"I'll come." She stood up and slipped sweats on and put her hair in a bun.

I knew I was already in for a long night. Last time it took about an hour and half to get him to calm down and leave Madison's front yard. I thought he was doing better, but I guess I was wrong.

We both left the front door and I opened the gate allowing us to leave. Anna used her phone as a light as we walked down the street in the night.

"What are you going to do this time?" She asked me. I crossed my arms over my chest as my body started shivering from the cold night breeze.

"Well last time I was gentle and nourishing; this time I'm going to be stern and hard on him because it's what he needs."

This has been absolutely ridiculous and out of control. His drinking is what is causing all of this and it needs to stop before anything worst happens.

We got to their front door and I lightly knocked while I let out a yawn. Johnson opened the door and stood to the side with his arm up signaling for us to enter.

"I heard him screaming in our backyard while he left Madison voicemails so I went out back to check on him. He ended up pushing me as a threat while he held a beer in his hand. I'm worried he was about to punch me Mads," Johnson asked as we stood in the entry way.

I didn't respond and just started walking straight for the backyard. I opened the sliding glass door and slammed it shut to get his attention.