Blood slave

PROLOGUE

Romania is a beautiful country. I was born here in the heart of it. It does not look it by day, but at night most of the place is deadly and dangerous. There are creatures that roam the streets of Romania only to search for easy prey during the night.

My name is Dawn. Dawn Amelia. My family and I are all humans. Although I am human, you may not be able to tell by the way I act and dress. Even my personality is dark. So most would mistake me for one of the deadly creatures of the night.

I am 16 years old, so I am just barely a junior in high school. The classes at Ramsa High Academy were actually surprisingly easy compared to what my parents constantly said. With the classes being so easy, it was simple for me to keep my grades up above average. I have long black hair with some red streaks through it. When I'm not wearing my favorite black boots, I stand about 5 feet 3 inches. I also love wearing dark colors. I love the night time, it calms me more than it should. We humans never know what lurks in the shadows of the night.

Although we tell ourselves that we have learned so much about our world, the truth is, we have not even scratched the surface. But maybe there are some facts about the world humans are safer by NOT knowing.

Hi there everyone, this is just the prologue of my story. But I can assure u theres more to come. Just tell me if u like wat u see so far or if I need improvements. Chapters will start coming soon, promise :). READ VOTE COMMENT. thanks