Chapter 6

Hey there readers, heres chapter 6 finally. sorry for the wait, iv been busy with school lately. If you have any ideas for banners, id be happy to see them and possibly upload them. Anyway, hope yall enjoy. READ, VOTE, COMMENT please.

When I woke up, I found that my wrists and ankles were bound tightly. I looked around and saw other girls in similar binds. Some of the girls looked really young. A few looked no older than 5. The oldest looked like she might have been 22. I tugged on the chains that bound my wrists and tried to get up but, to my dismay, I could not get up any further than my knees. I noticed that the reason was because there was a shock collar around my neck that was chained to the floor.

"I wouldn't try anything else if I were you", a blonde girl beside me said.

"That collar will shock you at the slightest resistance."

"Where are we? And why are we all tied up?" I asked, again tugging at the binds.

"You're new to all this aren't you?" She asked. I just nodded, still confused.

"We're in a holding cell. All of us here are going to be sold as slaves. Right now, none of us have any say in what happens to us. The V.S.T., that's short for 'Vampire Slave Trade', is supposed to prep us and make us presentable so we can be sold." She explained.

"Vampire Slave Trade? So I'm going to be a slave? Why?" I asked, still not understanding.

"Sex, blood, any reason really. The vampires that buy us are allowed to use us for whatever they want, pretty much." She shrugged. I did not like the sound of that at all.

A few minutes later, a woman walked in.

"Okay, you little humans, from this point forward you are to do every single thing you are told to do. You will not like the consequences if you disobey." The woman warned.

"That's one of the slave wardens." The girl next to me whispered.

"She has the authority to execute any of us if we're not to her liking. Be careful." I bit my lip hearing those words.

One by one, the warden came around giving us each outfits to change into.

"I'm going to release your binds. If you try to run or fight, you will be executed on the spot. Quickly change into the clothes I have given you." She ordered as she released our binds.

Once I was free, I look at the outfit I was given. It looked so slutty. It was a ruby red mini dress that hardly covered anything at all. The top of it was practically all fishnet and had thin shoulder straps. The only solid part of the top was the bust, which was a deep red tube top style built in bra under the black fishnet. The skirt of the dress was somewhat poofy. It was pure deep red lace with black fishnet over it. Around the waist of the skirt was a black lace ribbon that tied into a bow in the back. The dress came with knee-high fishnet stockings and a simple pair of Mary-Jane shoes. Honestly, the outfit was my taste except that it was so short and exposing.

I did as I was told and changed into the degrading outfit. Surprisingly, it fit me perfectly, hugging me in all the right places and giving me perfect curves.

After we were all dressed, the warden lined us all up along the wall to inspect us. Once we got through inspection, our wrists were retied and we were led to a room that looked like it was the back of a stage. I looked at the girls around me and noticed the girls that looked older than 14 were all dressed in slutty outfits like mine, some were actually much worse. But the girls under the age of 14 are wearing white silk, knee-length gowns. I guessed it was a way to say they were children.

One by one we were called onstage. The youngest went first. I guess they could make good house maids. They were so young; I didn’t think they can do much else.