Chapter 15

Did yall like the sneak peak? well heres the full chapter. i hope yall enjoy. comment and vote plz???

I woke up the next day in Master's bed. The last thing I remembered of the night before was master laying me down on his lounge chair. I stretched out my muscles sleepily and looked around. I found master lying in the bed beside me. He was still asleep. I turned on my side to watch him for abit. He was not wearing a shirt so I had a full view of his perfect chest. I paid not attention to what time it was. I should have been up earlier to do my chores.

At this thought, I got up out of bed, careful not to wake him. I wished I could have stayed and watched master sleep a little longer, but I knew that if I did not get my chores done before he awoke, he would get angry with me. And that was something I did not want again. I quietly got dressed and turned back to look at him before I left.

He looked so relaxed and peaceful as he slept. One would never have guessed that he was a man of great danger. He slept silently in his king sized bed, not even bothering to put the blankets. Those were mainly for my convenience when I slept in his bed, which was most of the time. The bed frame was black as night, as well were the headboard and footboard. The bed was located in the center of the room against the left wall black walls. The bedding was deep red. Though it did not match the color of the carpet, it was.

His room was dark and gothic. He made my old attic bedroom at my parents' house look cute. The walls were pitch black. They were met at the floor with the lush blood red carpet that seemed to be everywhere in the mansion. Looking from the double entry doors to his room, I saw his bed centered against the left wall. On either side of it were black bedside tables with small lamps on them. At the end of the bed was a storage trunk. In the left corner of the room, closest to the door, was the entrance to my room. Across from my door, on the right wall, was a huge master bathroom, complete with a Jacuzzi bathtub and a wonderful shower. To the left of the bathroom was master's huge shelf of weapons. I have had to clean and dust those many times. Next to the shelf was a work desk that was covered in random papers again. I will have to organize them when I next got the chance. In the far right corner was a very comfortable lounge chair. It looked very Victorian. The cushion was black with red and black pillows on it. Beside the lounge was another reading lamp. Along the back wall was master's bookshelf that contained afew of his favorite books, along with his music. Beside the shelf, was his closet. His closet was huge. I could swear, a girl could get lost in there. It was a girl's dream closet, only it was full of men's clothes. Between the closet and the bookshelf were a set of double doors that led out onto a balcony that over looked a great view of the land. Beside my bedroom door was a tall, elegant candelabra that was rarely unlit. The only light in the room came from the lamps if they were ever lit, and the candles. There was no overhead lighting.

I left Master Alister to his sleep and went downstairs to start my chores. About two hours later, I had managed to finish most of my chores by time one of the many slave girls in the house came to fetch me on master's orders. I was in the foyer dusting when I heard her voice.

"Dawn? Master Alister is awake. He's asking for you in his room right away", she spoke matter-of-factly. I turned to look at her. She was a petite girl, a year, or two older than I was. She had long brunette hair that was tied back in a neat ponytail to keep it out of her way.

"Alright, thank you for telling me", I nodded a goodbye to her and made my way through the house to the stairs that led up to Master's bedroom.

When I was permitted to enter, I found him waiting on the side of his bed. "You need to shower and get dressed in more appropriate attire. I'm taking you with me into the town", were the words he greeted me with.

I was shocked to hear I was being allowed out of the house.

"Really? You are taking me out with you? I thought you did not want me outside the house walls though, master?"