Chapter 13 sneak peak

hey guys, i kinda felt like teasing u all. heres a sneak peak. hope u like it

“What took you so long, pet? You know I hate to be kept waiting,” he said while looking me over, making sure I was presentable.

“I'm sorry. The other girls were set on making me feel like a Barbie doll.” My words dripped in sarcasm. I'm not too thrilled in being forced into this meeting. I just wanted it over with. “You better not embarrass me, pet. Show respect to my mother and father and you may actually live to remain as my slave.” And with those words, he opened the door and walked in with me following at his back.

It was the king who spoke first. “Ah, Alister my son, it is about time you let us meet your newest pet. Let us see the little thing.”

“Of course, father,” master said as he stepped aside to reveal me. I just stood there, keeping my eyes down, not in obedience but to actually hide my anger in still being a slave. I wasn’t going to let this man make me even more of a slave.

He chuckled when he saw me. “This little flower is younger than your last pet Alister. How old is she, 13?” 

“I'm 17 mister! I'm not a little kid!” That earned my one of the hardest slaps I had ever gotten in my time as a slave. It knocked me to the floor on my butt, which in all honesty, actually did hurt. I'm pretty sure the hit also gave me whiplash too. The worst part was that it wasn’t Master Alister who slapped me. It was his father. 

hehe stay tuned everyone, chapter 13 is almost finished