Chapter 7

Hi there everyone, i managed to get chapter 7 up before midnight. i hope yall like it. vote comments enjoy. happy holidays ^_^

Growing up, I had always thought mansions were very pretty and beautiful. When pulled into the circle driveway, I saw I was right, and wrong. This mansion had a certain air to it that said, "dangerous people and secrets lurk beyond these front doors". The mansion was very old and beautiful, but yet, it was scary at the same time. It looked like it belonged in the Victorian era instead of modern day.

We stopped in front of the stairs that led up to the front doors. The driver came and opened the car door by Prince Chaos. I watched as he stepped out, pulling me out after him with the leash.

"Hurry up slave! My brother has been waiting long enough for you and I doubt he has much patience left." He said flatly.

I followed him up the stairs and through the heavy solid wood doors. As soon as I stepped foot through the door, I was dazzled by the decorations in the foyer. There was so much gold and sparkling, beautiful chandeliers. Despite the beauty in the room, I could still sense so much darkness. The atmosphere was thick and menacing.

"Careen!" I heard Prince Chaos call. Soon, a girl about my age walked into the room. I watched as she came to stand before us and bowed respectfully like a Japanese school girl would. Her curly, chestnut ponytails fell forward as she kept her eyes on the floor.

"Yes Master?" She asked innocently. "How may I serve you?"

"Take this slave up to Alister. He should be in his chambers. Be quick and do NOT let her out of your sight Careen." He ordered the girl. I watched her respond as she took my leash from Chaos. She led me through the house and up an elegant flight of stairs.

"This is Master Alister's bedchamber...be careful, he's not in a good mood", she warned as she knocked on the cherry-wood door.

"Enter, slaves", I heard a shockingly, familiar voice call.

Careen opened the door and led me inside and bowed once again.

"Here is the girl Master Chaos retrieved from the Vampire Slave trade." She said innocently.

"Good, drop her leash and leave. Return to your chores", he ordered the girl.

"Yes Master Alister", she bowed and left.

As soon as the door closed, I turned my wary gaze to the man standing by the window. It was dark now and the full moon had risen. I could not see any of the man's features except his silhouette against the moonlight, though his name sounded familiar. He stood in silence, never turning to me for afew minutes.

"Little Dawn Amelia", he said tauntingly. "I've been waiting for your arrival." he said as he finally turned around to face me. I gasped as I suddenly remembered him from my strange dream.

"....No....Alister...you were in my dream..." He smirked at my trembling words.

"Correct little slave. And now you belong to me", he looked me in the eyes amused. I watched, scared, as he came towards me, out of the shadows.

"No! I'm not a slave! This isn't happening! Stop! Stay away!" I cried, stepping back as he came closer and closer, acting as if I had not said a word.

I noticed his blood red eyes as he came within 5 feet of me. I backed myself against the wall, cornered and scared.

"Darren...help me please", I muttered to myself under my breath, but then I saw his eyes darken at Darren's name.

"Ah, Darren..." , he chuckled, "That boy that always stuck by your side. He reminds me of a mutt. Ironically, mutts work for me you know." He was now close enough that I could touch him, feel his cold skin.