Chapter 15 sneak peak

hey guys. i feel like teasing yall abit so heres a little sneak peak. :P 

I could not have been happier when we finally got away from those girls. As we walked through the streets, Alister kept me close to him. “Those girls didn’t seem to like you very much.” He chuckled

I kept my eyes forward so he could not see my glare. “I wonder why.” I answered sarcastically only to hear him chuckle. “Aw come on, little Dawn, are you upset that they wanted me so badly?”

As if. “No, I was not upset that those girls were willing to give up everything in their life just so you could grace them with their presence.” I sneered. I actually hated that they were willing to throw everything away.

“Hey now, pet, be nice. Just because you are jealous does not mean you have to be mean. Some people actually love the royal house. And that includes the slaves that live there”, he said with a warning look at me, a look that told me to be careful with what I said. I did well to heed the intended warning. I did not want to be whipped again.

It was dark now. I stayed silent the rest of the walk. Along the way, we walked down a street of clubs. One of them had an odd name. It was called “Blood n’ More”.  As we passed by it, I looked up at the neon red lights that illuminated its name. I could hear music spill out through its walls. I tried to look through the windows, but they were blacked out. I felt some strange sense that something, or maybe someone, inside the building was familiar.“Hurry up, Dawn, ” I heard Master call out impatiently. I lingered a little longer by the window, wishing I could see inside. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain as a quick burst of power coursed through my body. I gasped at the pain and looked toward Alister. He looked a little angry at my disobedience. Not wanting to feel that again, I quickly hurried after him.

well?? wat do you guys think will happen? comment what yall think :)