Jealous or Cautious

Raven's POV
Everyone seems to trust Terra, but I know she is not one of us. I can't explain how I know because it'll cause more commotion then necessary right now. For now, I have to keep my eye on her, especially around Beast Boy. He's completely blinded by "love" which I believe is idiotic. But still, I have to warn him, even if he doesn't believe it. This should be interesting.

Beast Boy's POV
I swear, Terra is like the most awesome person ever! Right now, me her are playing Street Fighter, but I keep losing. She was weirdly good at this game, very good. But I didn't care how many times I lost, I just loved hanging out with Terra. "Beast Boy." I heard from behind me, and we both turned around to see Raven signalling me to her, dangit! What could be so important to pull me away from Terra!?

"What's up?" I asked as we walked in the hallway "You need to keep an eye on Terra." she blurted out, and I laughed "I know right! She's smoking hot!" I stated, and Raven's face destorted in anger "I mean look out for anything she does. For reasons I can't say, I know something's not right with her." she explained, and my smile quickly went away. "She's the nicest person here, she's helped us twice, what more does she need to prove?!" I exclaimed, getting a little angry "Beast Boy just-" but before she could finish I interrupted her by saying "No! You're just jealous that I give her more attention now. News flash, you had your chance now stop ruinimg Terra's!" and I walked away. I can't believe she's that jealous to try to turn me against Terra. I knew she was weird, but this just takes it to a new level.