Defeating The East

Nightwing's POV
It took Cyborg two and half hours to repair the damages and rebuild his arm. I also took the time to do something I usually never do, sleep. I figured I needed it, I also restocked on birderangs and other equipment. I went back to the living room and we all gathered around the couch "The Titans East have to entire city under their control. Hundreds of robots are walking down the streets, led by a Titans East member." I started so everyone knows what we are dealing with. "Our best bet, is to find and take them down. I know it's not much of plan, but it's all we can work with right now." I explained, and they all nodded "Batgirl, Bumblebee, you two get to safety. Just in case we fail you can go get help." I explained and the two nodded "Alright. Titans Go!" I shouted and we all left the tower. Time to take back our city!

We sneaked across roof tops until we found an army of robots. We saw the robots and the other members of the Titans East walking down a street led by Terra floating on a rock. I gave Raven a signal, and stood up and collapsed the rock Terra was floating on "Titans Go!" I shouted and we all jumped down there to finish what we started!

Beast Boy's POV
I went straight after Terra. She's not getting away! She tried to get up, but I turned into a goat and headed butted her back down. She recovered and looked at me "Please Garfield! It wasn't all fake! I did, I still love you!" she exclaimed, but it only made me more angry! But then, Mammoth tackled me into a wall. I don't have time for this! This ends now!

I recovered, and then turned into a giant dinosaur. I grabbed him by my teeth, and threw him into a building with all my power. He's not getting up anytime soon. I then looked around to see the Titans taking down the rest, leaving all of us to deal with Terra. I turned back, and we all walked forward towards her. "You guys stop! I don't wanna hurt you, but I will!" she stated, and then levitated and threw a big rock at us, but Cyborg blasted it into pieces and Nightwing threw his birderang right into her leg. She screamed and collapsed again "It's over Terra." Nightwing stated "You're finished." I said, more angry then I've ever been. However, she collapsed the ground beneath her, and when she went under she pur it back together. She got away, but not for long.