Star Labs

Starfire's POV
But...it can't be! Dick cannot be Red X. He's on a mission...correct!? I looked around more to see everything pointing towards Dick being this Red X warrior. But, I don't understand! Why would he do this?! I know the last time he was around Deathstroke, things didn't work in his favor. But going undercover like this, it could get him hurt, or other people! And if I know, Deathstroke may know as well! We must find Nightwing at once!

Nightwing's POV
We arrived to the Star Labs, and I began hacking into the systems using a manual computer connected outside on the wall. "You know, I find it interesting how your just some skilled warrior from nowhere." Slade commented, but I really didn't pay him no mind. "It's funny too, because I saw a kid with the exact same pathetic move-set." he uttered, and my heart dropped. There is no freakin' way he knows! I turned towards him "What are you getting at?" I asked, trying my best not to blow my cover "As smart as you Nightwing, I thought you would of figured it by now." he said, and I quickly swung at him but he caught my hand and twisted it. I got on my knees and yelled in pain "Did you really believe I wouldn't notice it was you under that mask? The cocky attitude and dull skills gave it away." he exclaimed, and slammed my head against the wall and threw me the opposite direction, causing me to fall. And with sadistic voice while taking his swords out he announced "This time, you're not getting away!"

Starfire's POV
I quickly ran to the others and explained as fast as I could the knowledge I have learned. "Dude! I got beat up by my leader!" Beast Boy shouted in rage "Friends please! We must act fast. If we know, it will be a matter of time until Deathstroke finds out." I exclaimed, very worried for his well-being "Starfire, we have no idea where to even begin to look for him. He covered all his tracks so we couldn't find him." Raven explained, but all of sudden the alarm went off. Cyborg quickly located the distress "Star Labs again." he announced "It has to be those two! Let's go!" I shouted and quickly flew off. We need to hurry if we want a chance at saving him.

Nightwing's POV
I held my ground as best as I could, but he still bests me at anything I do. I laid on the gound winded as he towers over me like a god. "I tried to forget about you, but you're a persistent little bastard!" he exclaimed very aggressively and kicked me hard in my stomach. I then jumped up and gave him two punches to the face, and spin kicked him. It made his stumble back. I shout my X at him, but he sliced threw it and tries cutting me, but luckily I dodged and kicked it out his hands. "Annoying brat!" he shouted in rage and clotheslined me and slammed my head on the ground repeatedly. "I am sick of you interfering in my plans you little shit! This ends now!" he said, but was blasted off me by someone. It was the Teen Titans.

I quickly took my mask off, blood dripping from my mouth and eye swollen, but I had to so they knew it was me. Starfire quickly pulled me from the battlefield and put me on the roof. Beast Boy then transformed into a rhino and charged at Slade, and slammed him against the wall. Raven then controlled his body and repeatedly slammed him on both the wall and ground. Then Cyborg shout his canon at him, and the impact made him go through the wall. Holy hell! They are kicking his ass! "You annoying rodents! Mark my words you will all paying for messing with Deathstroke!" he exclaimed, and threw a smoke pellet down. He's gone, and we won. But, I already knew there was hell to pay when I get back to the tower.