Introduction

Walls knocked down could be put back together, but they may never be the same. Letting someone in, giving them everything, and trusting them with your secrets can be the hardest thing to accomplish. Especially when you know things could fall apart so easily in the split of a second. When things start to crumble, you hold on. Hold on to the cracks, knowing you should let go. You can try putting your walls back up as much as you want but the more they come down, the more distorted they are when they rise again. When you lose everything, the distorted walls soon get thicker and larger. The cuts it gained, the broken hearts and open scars get covered up. I guess that's what life is about. Falling into someone's arms, hoping that everything turns out okay just to lose it all. But even when life is hard, I have to learn to trust. As days go on, I learn who to trust, who to ignore, who to befriend and who to love. Love. It's something that only comes around once in your life. More if you're lucky. Finding your love is the special part and I, Jade, have a life time to wait. A Life In London is what I have.

Jade is a normal, independent girl with absolutely no complications. Zayn is a troubled young man that runs away from his problems and holds on to the past. Everything in his life has been a complete mess but when he moves and finds the fix to his problems, his life gets turned around for the better. Jade's life, on the other hand, has took a turn for the worst but will someone be there to help keep her from falling?