Night

Evan led you to the guest bedroom, which was now your bedroom. It was upstairs on the far end of the long hallway. Everyone else's rooms were down the hallway as well, and there were a lot of bedrooms. Of course, there were a lot of YouTubers here.

Your bedroom was modern, and it had a color scheme of white and light blue. It was elegant and very decorated, since it was the guest room. It also had its own bathroom, which made you happy.

You turned to Evan who was standing in the door. You had realized that you had no clothes with you.

"Hey, um, I have no clothes," you mumbled.

"Oh. I guess we'll have to get you some tomorrow. In the meantime, feel free to use mine if you want," he replied. You blushed at the thought of wearing his clothes, but you managed to nod in response.

He left, motioning for you to follow him. You did, but you stayed a fair distance away. You felt bad, like you had put an unnecessary burden on his shoulders.

He already has to protect me, and now I have to wear his clothes. And now he has to have someone go over to my apartment and grab my clothes.

He opened the first door in the hallway and let you enter first. His room was modern, like yours. It had large windows that looked out to the country land, and you could barely see the city just past it.

"Here, take these," he said behind you. You turned to see him holding some black sweats and a white T-shirt. You took them as blush began to form on your cheeks. You left his room as soon as you could, to avoid burdening him with anything more. You were walking down the hall, when a door opened up and you saw Nogla poking his head out.

"Night (y/n)! It was nice to meet you!" He cheerfully said to you. You smiled at him and replied,

"Thanks. It was nice to meet you as well."

"Hey, you think I could get a kiss good night?" He laughed slightly as you blushed.

"Don't worry, I was kidding. Night!" He waved at you one last time before he closed his door.

After that all happened, you went into your room quickly and looked at the mirror on the wall. Your reflection showed a tired you, with your (h/l) hair slightly messy and your (e/c) had bags under them.

Oh my gosh, I was wearing this all day.

You blushed as you looked down at your Vanoss shirt. You felt like you had looked kinda like a fool wearing it around Evan, so you quickly changed into the clothes he had given you.

You slightly blushed because you could smell his cologne all over the clothes. It was a warm and inviting smell, and it gave you a sense of comfort.

You went to bed, eager to sleep, but you could barely sleep. You just hoped and prayed for a better day tomorrow than the catastrophe that was today.

A/n:

Popping up real quick to thank you all for 50 views. I know it isn't much, but I am still happy about it. Thank you!