New Home

Hearing that you were his biggest fan surprised you the most. Yeah, you had seen all his videos and always watched his new ones. Yeah, you also had a few of his shirts, and a controller with the famous 'VG' on it. But, you could've sworn there were more ecstatic fans in his fan base compared to you.

But the fact that Evan was Felix's rival made sense. Evan is insanely popular and has over 16 million subscribers, and counting. He was probably the second highest gamer, right behind Pewds obviously.

You sat there staring, not sure what else to say. Hearing this, all the events of today finally made sense, and you were no longer so confused it hurt.

"Ready to head in, (y/n)?" Evan opened his door and got out. He closed his door and came around to the opened side doors, then held his hand out to you.

You nervously took his hand and he helped you out of the car. You looked around the garage, seeing shelves of building utensils and various car equipment.

Maybe they work on their own cars?, You thought as you continued to scan the garage.

Evan led you through the door and into the kitchen. You were greeted by a gorgeous and elegant kitchen. It had counters lined along the right wall and around the wall that turned. It also had an island/bar in the middle, with a dark oak base and marble counter that matched the other counters. The fridge was to the left of the door, with wall cabinets made of dark oak that lined the top and exposed left side of the fridge. A little past the bar was the dinning room that led into the living room, and also a glass patio door.

In the dinning room, there was a large mahogany table in the center. It had three chairs on each side and a single chair on each end. A black and white rug laid under it, and there was a chandelier over the table. The room had various wall decorations and nice potted plants scattered everywhere.

You gaped in awe as you wandered from the gorgeous kitchen into the dinning room, admiring the nice house. Evan quietly followed behind you, watching your fascinated expression. He began to chuckle to himself as you remained  speechless, staring at the room in front of you.

You heard the sounds of all the guys yelling intensely, and your curiosity led you into the large door on the left wall of the dinning room. You saw a room with floor-to-ceiling windows along the far right side. The couch setup was right in front of the windows, and there sat all the others playing an intense game of Mario Kart.

They all sat on a white U-shaped couch with the tv in front of it. You couldn't tell who was who, but you saw that MiniLadd, Wildcat, Basically, and Daithi de Nogla were in the game, fiercely getting into the competition.

You had to laugh at the sight. All the YouTubers were cheering for the racer of their choice to win, and the racers were screaming bloody murder at each other. It reminded you of when you and your siblings would play it all the time.

Evan stood beside you and also began laughing at the spectacle playing in front of you both. He then proceeded to side with Wildcat, cheering him on and receiving a round of curses from others who clearly disagreed. He ran up to the couch and sat down, still cheering for Wildcat despite the yells he got in return. You followed behind him and watched them all race.

That's how the rest of the day went. At the end, the winner wound up being Basically, and he wouldn't let everyone forget it all that night. He constantly cheered "I AM THE BEST!" throughout the whole night. Even as everyone retired to bed, he cheered as he went up the stairs and into the hall, entering his room triumphantly.