chapter 1 - new life's

when the twins were born Harley was so happy to have another brother Jacobi and now a sister Laycee, and he was a great help with the twins best big brother ever. Until one day something went wrong nobody knew what to do they thought it was the end for Laycee, and she would not have a future of her own and may never find love. But happiness is never to far away and someone will love her for who she really is inside and have the life she deserves.

Now 16 years later the two boys Harley and Jacobi are very protected of Laycee since her accident, and more so now that she will be starting college. As we all know this is the time where we find love and we worry for Laycee, but there was nothing more they could do just let her live her life best as she can and hope for happiness for her. Twins first day at college and Laycee is doing hair dressing she is great with hair. Done a few hours and there was these girls been funny looking and pointing at her laughing, so she found her brothers and said she want to go home. They asked why but she would not say just she had enough could not do it anymore.

That night Laycee went to bed and fell into a deep sleep, and has the most worst dream ever which woke her in a deep sweat and tears. It was about her accident and the person who did it she finally remembered who he was it was the worse day of her life, a man in his posh red car drove by as Laycee and her brothers played outside in the street with there friends. And this man stopped his car right in front of Laycee, he asked her if she would like to have some sweets and of course Laycee said NO! So the man through something on her which made her face change, so she never looked the same again. Had so many hospital appointments but nothing seemed to work, mum and dad tried everything so we accepted the way she was and she was our beautiful sister. Now the man was a small and thin he looked old to a 5 year old, but i can remember he had dark hair blue eyes and had a red jumper on. But i remember it was a summers day am sure he said 'call me uncle bob', i have never had a uncle bob i need to tell someone.