chapter 6 - the day after

I woke up from a lovely dream at 10 am i could smell the bacon, sausage and fresh bread cooking it was heaven. I think i was in heaven for the first time in a long time i was smiling from ear to ear i jumped out of bed picked the rose up i got from Matthew, and danced around my room to the music of love in my head. As i say to myself i think i am in love, then i shouted from the top of my voice I THINK I AM IN LOVE! Everyone rushed to my room thinking i was hurt until they saw me i was the happy smiling princess they had not seen in a long time. And they were so happy i hugged everyone as i danced to the bathroom still clutching the rose having had a refreshing shower i felt like a new women, yeah women the girl has gone long gone. Its a new me and new Laycee all thanks to Matthew he is the one.

Once dressed in a light flowing blue dress and my saddles i skip down stairs for breakfast everyone was sitting at the breakfast table, 'here is your plate Laycee get what ever you want my darling' mum asked. 'why or who has made my little girl so happy' mum am no girl am now a women, and the person to thank for this is Matthew. He makes me feel real and special like i am my old self and i love it am happy yes i said it AM HAPPY!

After breakfast am chilling on the sofa feeling a new person and as am watching the news i see a car that looks familiar to me that that Matthews car, his deep red dodge Li'l red express - dodge Dakota. MAM DAD screaming in horror tears rolling down my checks 'whats wrong Laycee why are you so upset.' It its Matthew i think he is dead! This is his car on the news i cant see him but its his car, i cry harder please don't say i have lost my one true love. I need to ring him and need to see him, in a panic 'calm down' says dad 'it may not of been him driving as you were both in the limo last night.' i know dad but he might of popped out in his car i sit on the sofa rocking back and forth.

Text from Matthews phone.

Its his dad! Laycee am sorry to tell you Matthew has been in an accident, he is badly injured but he will be OK after a few months recovery. All he wants is you Laycee please come to the hospital and see him i hate seeing my boy like this thank you J.