chapter 20 Ava's first Christmas.

A few weeks had passed since the wedding the photos had arrived, Matthew is putting them up. And Ava has grown so much she is now 4 weeks and a little chunky, she is laid on the living room floor with her toys watching daddy, making funny noises and daddy agreeing as if she was telling him a story. We have breakfast look at the pictures and they are amazing, I say ' we take a good photo.' We have a few visits through out the day and everything ends on a high note with us cuddled up in bed and Ava in her crib.

A few months later, It's our first Christmas with Ava so as daddy looks after his little princess am off out Christmas shopping. I kiss Matthew and little Ava before I leave, I jump in the car go and pick mother up and we off the metro centre. We chat about different things then mother tells me 'I have seen this lovely Christmas dress for Ava am getting it today.' 'Aww that's lovely she will look lovely in anything we buy.'

As we park up need to do a toilet run, something don't seem right but I shug it off as I want to enjoy my day. We head straight for primark I pick myself up a few pairs of black leggings, and two lovely tops one is a grey and black sparkle jumper, the other is a dress top cream with the pattern on. Now we head upstairs to the baby and mens section, I see all these lovely dresses tops, leggings, shoes, for Ava and I want to go mad but I got to remember she is only 10 months old already got her a few toys. I get a few dresses blue with silver sparkles and a cream and purple, also a few pairs of leggings black, cream and red with a peppa pig dress top, frozen top and a plain cream with a little detail on. And a lovely pair of black boots to go with her leggings also black dress shoes for her dresses. I meet mother and she shows me the dress Rare Editions Red Velour Baby Doll Christmas Dress. 'It's lovely' I say.

I now go to the men's section and look for Matthew, I find him a few pairs of jeans black and stonewashed blue, with a lovely checked shirt and a character top saying 'daddy and his princess keep off

I now go to the men's section and look for Matthew, I find him a few pairs of jeans black and stonewashed blue, with a lovely checked shirt and a character top saying 'daddy and his princess keep off.' Pick up some socks and boxershorts, head to check out then off to big lukes for dinner. It was lovely as always, we head over to the pound shops and spend a small fortune. We put everything in the car and head home mother comes to mine for a cuppa, and as we take everything into the house dad is on sofa holding Ava and they are flat out, looks so cute so phone out take a picture to good to miss. Matthew makes tea show him what we got he loves everything. Dad walks in with Ava and has a cuppa he passes Ava to me for a feed. It's about time for tea so mum and dad go, we order out from pizza shop and chill on sofa, then after a few hours we head to bed Matthew grabs Ava's bottle as she wakes for her last feed of the night. Once she settles we get to sleep ready for a busy day tomorrow.

I wake up at 5 am with a pain in my lower stomach area thinking it must be my period, so I go to toilet I pass a little blood so pop a pad on took some pain relief tablets then jump back in bed cuddle up to Matthew and fall off again. I wake again feeling like I only been asleep for 5 minutes, but it's half seven am with a knock on the front door, I wake Matthew we get to the door and it's our parents. We say 'this is an early start.' Our fathers 'we taking Matthew out to get your presants and you girls are putting the Christmas decorations up.' Matthew ' Dad give me a chance to shower and I be ready.' J 'ok son.' They all come in Ava wakes so poppy gets her while mother puts kettle on.