chapter 17 - planning the wedding part 2

We sit at the table with out folder and our wedding magazines looking through getting ideas, oh beach wedding, lovely cream and red bouquet, some lovely ideas so we pick a few. But there were some very weird ones we have a good laugh looking at them add the ones we want to the folder. Next there's a knock at the door, Matthew says ' I will get it.' He rushes back to me and saying in a quick voice 'your mother she asking about the wedding.' I hide the folder just as she comes through the door, hi mum how are you. She so excited look what I picked up for you both wedding magazines, oh thank you mum we were just talking about the wedding and looking in to different things and ideas, they will help a lot we only got two for now. Mum says 'that's great well I have to go it was a quick visit as am meeting dad in town for a spot of lunch at the den. Ok bye mum.

Ok now back business we need to work out a budget. So as we work out the bills, food and for the baby's items we have a budget of £15.500, do you think this will cover everything thing. Matthew 'of course with money left for bit of us time.' Ok that's fine I don't want a honeymoon as of yet because I don't want to leave little miss. That's fine dear we can do this anytime.

As the months goes on everything is coming together nicely photographer,flowers,bridesmaids outfits,pageboy outfits,best man's,groom's,entertainment,food,guest's,rings,music,invertations E.C.T all sorted and wedding is few weeks before baby comes which is 14/02/2030. The venue is durham castle, its lovely big and all for us.

Now all I need to do is get the girls and go shopping for my dress I have an idea in mind but let's see if they have it

The dress.

Off to the town looking for wedding shops and we see a few we pop in a try a few on but they are not me, we continue up the street and there it was my dress I was like in my dreams the lovely Cream White Long Strapless Semi-sweetheart Wedding Dress Bridal Ball Gown with Red Embroidery.

This is the one so we go I try on and as I walk out the dressing room mum gasps 'wow laycee you look beautiful.' I feel like a real princess I am love it I want it. How much is it £299, 'that's not bad for this stunning dress' Lynn says. You will knock him dead when you walk down the Isle with this on. I smile with a bit a shyness. I go and change back into my tight black leggings boots and long grey top. The lady bags the dress, 'paid in full' I say. Off we go with huge smiles on our faces we go for a bit lunch at the den and guess who we bump in to the men sat eatting breakfasts, pork dinners E.T.C. We all laughing chatting having a good time and it's time to go, me and Matthew head home and a few other off out on the lash.

Finally home am tired little miss has been a monkey today, Matthew says 'with all the excitement, I will run you a bath.' Thanks babe I got a very special dress and mum keeping it at hers so it's not safe, I hope you like it. Laycee whateveryou wear I would love you more and more each minute,hour,second. I love you babe now get this bath on I laugh.

Now all the wedding is sorted all paid for just waiting for it to happen. now on 31/03/2030, can't wait so excited am over the moon.

Lovely soak in the bath a good half hour, I peek through the door I hear Matthew talking to someone, then I relies he only ordering us some food. I get ready and lie on the bed i must nod off, as next thing I know Matthew is bringing hot chicken and sweetcorn pizza with kabab meat on and cold can of coke. That smells lush we can sit in bed and watch TV and enjoy this food. As I finish am nodding off again Matthew lays me down and am out like a light. Matthew says 'must of took it out of you today babe' and kisses my head and kisses bump and she gives a gentle kick as to say hi to daddy/love you daddy.