chapter 19 - The Wedding

It's the morning of the wedding am woke up to a lovely breakfast condisting of
sausages,bacon,egg,mushroom,black pudding, toast and tea from the mother, as Matthew is at his mum's as we can't see each other before hand. I finish up get in shower and the hair stylist is here to give me my bridal hair.

   And the lady doing my make up and nails turn up as my hair is done, everything is coming together nicely we have family looking after Ava as she is in her little bridesmaid dress a Champagne Gold Silver Sequins Light Gray/Ivory Tulle Flower Gir...

And the lady doing my make up and nails turn up as my hair is done, everything is coming together nicely we have family looking after Ava as she is in her little bridesmaid dress a Champagne Gold Silver Sequins Light Gray/Ivory Tulle Flower Girl Dress Baby Girl Dress with Pink Flower Sash on, she looks stunning as we had to rush out and buy the other day.

Am all dressed my dress fits like a glove it flows willingly, I feel like a princess. Mum calls me 'the cars are here are you ready.' I come down the stairs everyone is amazed by my dress and saying ' laycee you look beautiful you gonna know him dead for sure.' Thank you and now let's go are I will never get married. wa all laugh!

The drive was delightful with dad by my side I could not be happier, also the nerves are building inside me and the excitement is there I hope it takes over soon I feel like am going to throw up as we approach durham dad turns to me 'laycee I now pass you on to Matthew and hope he loves and takes care of you as much as we have love you darling.' Aww dad thank you it means a lot and I love you as well, he holds my hand as we come to the castle 'He we go sweet heart' Dad says.

We exit the cars the others enter the castle, me and dad wait out side so I can take a few breaths I need to console myself. Mother comes to the entrance 'we are ready for you now Matthew looks handsome.' Let's hope he like this, 'He will' mother says. Dad 'come on let's get you married.'

Dad links Me as we walk into the castle and into the entrance, we stand for a few minutes as they get our music ready 'you are my everything.' I take a deep breath and we start to walk in I look at dad he nods, we continue with everyone gasing at me as I come to Matthew (he was dressed in a well designed suite black with red tied and waistcoat he looked so handsome.) He turned and looks and me and he looks stuned. Dad let's me go shakes Matthews hand kisses my head 'it all up to you now darling.' As I stand with Matthew by my side we look at each other he says 'wow you look amazing as you are everyday.' The victor says all he has to say we say 'I do' to each other and last of all the victor says 'now you may kiss the bride.' And he embassies me and kisses me so gently on my rose coloured lips. Everyone one claps our parents tears falling with the over enjoyment little Ava sitting with mother fast asleep. As we walk back up the Isle to outside everyone follows, we thank the victor and now we ready for the photos.