chapter 14 - freedom from my past

I wake up with a sense of relief as i turn and look over at Matthew he is sound asleep, i watch him for a good half an hour before i get up and jump in the shower and get sorted, as i walk back into the room Matthew is sat on the edge of the bed fully naked looking so sexy, i just want to jump the bones of him but i resist, as he walks to the bathroom i grasp his ass and he embraces me and we kiss like the first time it give me butterflies i loved it. Now jump in the shower you kinky boy we going out for breakfast. OK dear i will be ready soon my lovely.

We park the car and head over to Quay Ingredient as we ordered our food we sit outside taking in the fresh sea air it was so refreshing, our food was quick we sit to eat and take in the scenery. We talked and talked like it was our first date and for the first time in a long time i felt free,i could now be the women i was meant to be. I felt a strange strength come over me and it made me smile. Matthew says 'are you OK babe.' 'yes' i reply i couldn't be happier just taking all the freedom in, and feeling my strength flow through me i feel great more than that a real women. Oh Laycee am so happy you have finally got there, am so proud of how far you have come and so proud to call you my soon to be wife. As we finish up the boss came out and asked if we enjoyed our food, we say 'it was lovely we will be coming back again' oh thank you she say's.

Matthew asks me what do you want to do now, i want to be spontaneous am now free we can do whatever we like within moderation of our unborn baby of course. Oh Matthew i have an idea why don't we go baby shopping as i dance around the car smiling. Oh yes decently can't wait to get either pink or blue it will be amazing. As we drive to the Town park up we see mum and dad, what are you two love birds up to, well we doing a bit of shopping, mum smiled she knew i was meaning baby shopping and i know she wanted to tag along but we will get our chance before little one is here. Oh well we will let you get on enjoy yourselves bye. Bye mum bye dad.

So many shops so many baby clothes, the cots, bouncers, cribs, pushchairs OMG i was in a whirlwind i was so amazed by everything, Matthew picked out a love out fit all white with bit yellow on, he says 'keep it natural at first until we know.' Oh it was so cute a sleep suite, few vests, bib, and an outfit it was lovely with little bumble bees on it felt so soft to touch. We decided to pop across to the metro center and have a look in there at other baby selections. Put our bags into the car go over the metro park up get out and am feeling hungry again, Matthew dear am feeling hungry, what do you fancy sweets. Well i wouldn't mind going to big Luke's as its all you can it. Matthew laughs and reply's ' your defiantly eating for two ain't you' as he smiles and gets my hand. 'hey cheeky' as i laugh with him. We finally get a seat have lunch my plate was heaving you would think i was a pig but i felt so hungry. Once we were done we looked around went into build a bear and decided to buy his or hers first teddy and we picked 36 Cm Ivory Velvet Hugs Teddy so cute. And then we notice the Disney store as we look in we just imagine what our little one would be into and see a few Winnie the pooh vest so we get a few white and green and white and yellow.

Now am ready to go home am feeling tired and want a lie down, so we get back to the car pop the other bags in and drive home. We had a few people waiting for us as we got there our parents, seems like they have been making plans they had a few boxes of stuff. We look at each other as we pull into the drive as if to say what on earth is going on. We get out dad says 'Laycee you go in with mum and poppy we will help Matthew with the bags as you seem to have gotten a lot,' its not much really just a start. We go in and head for the kitchen poppy pops the kettle on as we sit and chat the men bring the bags in and the boxes off our parents, to our surprise they had been buying a few things themselves and also washed and handed down some of our baby stuff as well i felt so overwhelmed. Oh thank you very much, i shout Matthew come and have a look. he smiles and winks at me. I guess you knew what me and Matthew were planing on doing today, just a little she said we laugh and have a cuppa.

After everyone is gone we relax on the sofa watching some silly things on the television, as we look into each others eye and smile and starting kissing, we took it to the bedroom and made mad passionate love we even went into our walk in shower, and he fucked me so gentle the water dripping off our body's. His well hung penis thrusting in and out of me making me come so hard, i screamed with all the my breath he was taking away from me but i loved it. Then it was his turn he came to hard i feel it pass through me i shudder, wow babe that was amazing. He says 'you are defiantly a new women.' Then off we go get dried and go to bed we kiss good night and off to sleep as soon my head hit the pillow.