Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning and started getting ready
I have to go to work. ew. but on the bright side, I can get my charger back today. I still wonder who Dm'd me? Psh it was probably just an advertiser for "BEAUTY PRODUCTS THAT REALLY WORK!!" My God. those are the worst. anyway. I get up and jump in the shower. After my shower I grab a summer dress with flowers on it. I pair it with some white flips. I throw my hair up in a ponytail and ba da boom I'm done. I'm not usually the type of girl who wears makeup. I only do for special occasions.

I got out of work early tonight and I grabbed my charger. I get home and plug my phone in to see all I've missed. I got 27 different texts, most of them being from Alex. All he was doing was freaking out over a dang tv show. I got a text from my other best friend Lindsay. Me and her have grown up together. She's more my sister than anything. That's was all the people who texted me. I got a few Twitter notifications which reminded me, someone Dm'd me and I never found out who. I went onto twitter and looked through my notifications and there wasn't anything important. I get to my Dm's and the message popped up it say "Hey! Just wanna say thanks for believing in me. I don't get that too often haha so thanks again"
it was John Hunter. And he followed me. How did I not see this? I have had a crush on JH for forever.
I stood there in shock because he messaged me..
why would he do that? I'm not anyone great.
I decided to dm him back
"You're so welcome. I've believed in you from the start. You have such a great talent!😊" I replied back to him. I was still in shock that he Dm'd me. I looked down at my phone and saw he replied to me again, "Thank you so much! That really means a lot coming from a beautiful girl like yourself" he replied
I felt my face turn into a tomato. I'm not beautiful. Why would he say that? I'm nothing special..I'm just me
I decided I should reply so I said "Haha you're welcome! I wish you luck in your next race!" it was an awkward reply
but I didn't know what to say.
He replied back and asked for my number. I gave it to him. I didn't think he would actually text me, but lo and behold, he did. We stayed up the rest of the night just talking.
Talking to him felt different..like not a bad different, but definitely different. I could be myself around him. I loved it.
He said he wanted to ask me something
and I definitely wasn't prepared for this question...

__________________
and another chapter is all done. thank god my hands are cramping
anyways I hope you enjoy it✌🏻️