Chapter 7

After I arrived at work, I rushed in and put on my apron. "Hey Abbi" I heard Jackson say, he's new here but he's super sweet. "Hey Jack!" I said giving him a hug, "Are you ready for your very first day of being a waiter without having people watching you?" I ask him. He laughs softly, "Yes I am so ready!" he says enthusiastically. I laugh and grab my pen and paper. "Abbi, can you take table 7?" I heard Josie ask me, "Of course!" I replied. I start walking over to the table and I stop in my tracks. It's Chase Elliott, Ryan Blaney, Bubba Wallace, and Ryan Reed. I try to maintain my inner NASCAR fangirl, they're literally faves. "Hi guys! My name is Abbi and I'm gonna be your waitress for this evenin. What can I get y'all to drink?" They all reply one at a time. I got all their drinks, and on my way to their table I got stopped in my tracks. "Abbi, can you please take table 10 for me?" Josie asked. It looked like something was wrong so I was nice and took the table for her. The table is right by the Other tables I'm waiting anyways, so it wouldn't be too bad. I dropped off the drinks at the NASCAR boys' table. One by one, they all thanked me. Gahh. They're so nice. "Do you guys know what you'd like to eat, or do you need a little more time?" I ask looking around the table. They all question each other "I think we're ready" Ryan Blaney says. Aw he's so cute. Crap. Snap out of it, Abbi. Ryan Reed gives me a weird look, "You know who we are, don't you?" he asked. I blush lightly. "Maybeeee" I replied "I could tell. You're wearing a Jimmie Johnson bracelet" he says laughing. "I always pick the best days to wear this thing" I replied laughing. They all gave me their orders and I put it in. I walk over to the other table. I heard someone whistling. Oh great, it's gonna be one of those types of tables. I roll my eyes and take a deep breathe before I turn around. "Holy crapballs" I whisper to myself in disbelief. Why would Josie give me this table. She knew. "How dare you come in here?" I said. They just smirk at me.
I never wanted to see you again...

_________________
HOLA AND WE HAVE A UPDATE
and it's a cliffhanger I'm sorry but the next chapter is gonna be super fun for me to write
this idea for the story actually came to me in a dream so yanno I hope y'all enjoy it