Chapter 7

Violet's POV

"There goes my kitchen." I sighed for the million-eth time as he laughed for the million-eth time.

Never did I ever thought that the Jason Freaking Blakely, the guy I drool for, who I dream of day and night, whom I idolise, will prove to be the death of me one day. As if declaring us friends wasn't enough to drive me insane, he is deliberately doing these little things that are clearly not helping my already 'I-beat-faster-than-bullet-train' heart and 'we-love-going-tomato' cheeks. UGH!!!

Imagine a guy with body of Greek god. No actually screw that, imagine a guy with a body better than Greek gods, who's eyes are deep enough to drown this whole universe at once, who's red full heart shaped lips seem the sweetest thing known to mankind, who's dishevelled bed (well kitchen counter) hair make him look ultimate eye candy, is standing shirtless in your kitchen especially when his body is a beautiful artwork of tattoos accompanied with results of tough workout sessions and his simply body movements make his muscles do magic spells, resulting in breathlessness and then to add more misery, he is smirking at you!!!!

Wait! He is smirking at me!

Shit! He caught me checking him out again!

I immediately looked away. My cheeks were burning and I mentally face palmed and kicked myself in guts.

"Seems like you're enjoying the view a lot Shawty."

I flushed even harder if that was possible. Oh how my poor heart wished for the earth to part and swallow me!

"I think we should cook now." I replied smiling sickly sweet and shaking my head way more than required. I clearly achieved in making fool of myself in front of him. UGH!!!!

"Aww come on now don't be shy confess it already that you have better plans than cooking." My eyes grew wide and I growled throwing popcorns from the bowl on counter. To my utter dismay, he caught a few in his mouth and chewed them like hungry pig!

"Very bad kid! Dirty thoughts are not helping here. I was planning a normal date but if you insist..." he shook his head in fake disappointment but before he could continue I took a handful of popcorns and stuffed them in his mouth.

"Let's cook. I am hungry."

PHEW!! That was close.

As expected he burst laughing and threw a few popcorns out in the processes.

"Few fnow fht few faid fould fave feen faken in fery fad fense." His voice came all muffled in popcorn and laughs which confused the living crap outta me at first but soon I knew what he meant.

It's only been 30 minutes of being under same roof in full consciousness with the guy I want to live with for the rest of my life and I am already struggling to not rip his hair out of his head.

I gave him my best 'shut-up-before-I-rip-your-head' look and he immediately got my message. Good boy!!

...Before bursting into another fit. Who am I kidding?

"Fine! Laugh all you want and I am not cooking any fudging thing for you!"

This actually worked. I even kept my sigh of relief on hold for a few good seconds, eyeing him for a reaction. When he just scratched his back in maybe just maybe embarrassment, I finally exhaled and to my utter dismay, a smile broke on my lips in appreciation of how cute he was looking right now with his mouth half stuffed with popcorns and back scratching took it to another level, making him look like some sort of human-monkey. Haha! (Excuse my handicap at imagination though.)